nine

2/8 chapters for this week. I'm doing this all over my spring break, so I better not hear any complaints.

TW: smut (cringy idk its my first time writing it. I might rob y'all if it sucks nuts.

update: I changed the smut to a snogging sesh😜

.

It had been a week since the second task, and Fred and Elize had continued growing closer, and yes, they had feelings kindling inside the pits of their stomachs just waiting to erupt into flames, but they'd never admit it to the other, too scared of ruining the great friendship they had.

So instead of being committed, the two came up with a better idea.

"Fred?" Elize said. It was early in the morning. About 4 a.m. The two hadn't been able to go to sleep, so they were now in the common room.

"Yeah?"

She waited a moment, but decided on saying nothing. "Nevermind."

Fred turned to her reading figure, his eyes tracing every curve on her body as she slowly turned the pages of her book. Elize felt eyes penetrating her skin, and she turned her head to find Fred staring at her, a lustful look in his eyes.

The two were close. So close that if Elize or Fred moved even an inch they'd be kissing.

"Fred," Elize whispered, and his eyes met hers, and the two stared deep into the others eyes, Elize being met with chocolate brown ones, Fred being met with beautiful blue ones. They needed each other, and they both knew it. 

Fred leaned in first, and Elize slithered her hand to the back of his head, where she pressed his lips onto hers, their lips moving on sync.

Fred's lips were soft on hers, and she knew that she would never pull away. Fred leaned forward, making Elize move backwards, and soon enough, Fred was on top of her, and they were sharing a heated make out session on the common room couch.

Fred moved his kissed down her neck and then back to her lips.

"What if we get caught?" Elize said.

"Oh well."

"Fred I'm serious."

"So am I," he smirked

They pulled away when they heard footsteps coming down the steps, and they sat straight up.

"Did you do the Charms homework?" Elize said, playing it off as now two people came down the steps.

It was just Angelina and Liz.

"Are you two okay?" Liz said as she stared at their red faces.

"Yeah, we just sprinted here from the dungeons after pranking Snape," Fred said nonchalantly.

"Oh, okay," Angelina said, and the two girls walked back upstairs.

.

It was night now, and Fred and Elize were sitting together in the almost empty common room.

"What if we got caught?" Elize said, snorting at the thought.

"Like I said, oh well," Fred said, laughing a bit as Elize laughed harder.

"Are you high?" Fred asked as Elize fell off the couch in laughter.

"I don't even know at this point!" Elize laughed.

I don't even know what this was. Imma need some time to think about this and get you guys' feedback before writing more smut. Literally crying and cringing rn😭