five

PART 1

The next day, I opened up a package sent by my Mamie, and audibly gasped when I saw the dress. It was a beautiful, silky, long blue dress. I pulled it out of the box and looked at the top part. It was a slightly darker blue corset piece, and was strapless. The bottom of the dress had little butterflies. My Mamie said that when you spin, it looks like the butterflies are flying.

"Oh my gosh! That's beautiful!" Katie said, looking at my dress.

"I know, I'm still shocked," I said as I laid the dress down on my bed.

"I'm sure Fred will love it. Especially the butterflies. He calls you butterfly girl, remember?" She teased.

"I remember," I laugh. Yes, Fred will love it.

"Elize! That's beautiful!" Alicia said as she walked in, telling Lee to go back to his dorm.

"Fred is gonna love it," Katie giggled, and Alicia also giggled, nodding her head.

"Oh shush you two," I said. "Now, we have approximately 6 hours to prepare. That's barely enough time for me to help you two and get myself ready."

"We got this!" Alicia said, and the two girls pulled out their own dresses.

Alicia's was a beautiful, silky green dress, and Katie has a beautiful, flowy maroon dress.

"Let's do hair first," I said.

I helped Katie with her hair; a half up half down braid, with small diamond clips in her hair. Alicia's hair was fully down, but curled perfectly. Thanks to me.

Next I did my hair, which was a tight bun with hairs hanging down. I clipped on the butterfly necklace my Maman had gifted me this Christmas.

Next was our make-up.

"Okay, we now have three house for makeup, dresses, and, most importantly, our fashionable arrival," I informed them.

First was me.

I didn't do much, just some pink lipstick, a bit of blush, and some mascara. Alicia had a bit more red to her lipstick, and she put on fake lashes. Katie didn't wear any make-up besides some blush. We also all plucked the part in between our eyebrows to make sure we didn't have a unibrow.

I checked the time. "1 hour?!" I said aloud.

"Only 1?!" Now everyone was rushed.

We quickly on our dresses, which, thankfully, didn't take to long. We all slipped on our high-heels, my wearing some white heels, Alicia wearing black ones, and Katie wearing beige ones.

"20 minutes to get there," I said, and we rushed out. The Entrance Hall was a bit far from Gryffindor tower, but thankfully we made it there with 5 minutes to spare.

"I'll go first, then Alicia, then Elize."

"Why me last?" I complained.

"Gotta save the best for last," Katie said, and she winked before leaving. Katie walked over to George, and then Alicia left, walking to Lee. Next was me. I took a deep breath and started walking towards Fred.