seventeen

"FREDDIE! GEORGETTE!" Elize screamed as she ran into the common room, stopping in her tracks as she found the twins.

"Georgette?" George asked.

"Doesn't matter, I came up with something for Witch's Wants!" Elize said, practically jumping around, "I asked some girls, practically said the same thing. Can I have some parchment?"

"Here, butterfly," Fred said, handing her some and a quill.

"Thanks!" Elize said, and bounded away. She immediately set to work, writing down her ideas.

Witch's Wants: IDEA NO. 2
Name: Cancel Cramps
Details:
-small bottle of gel
-takes away any period cramps
-you can rub where cramps usually are and tone down the pain

Looks:
-small container
-clear gel
-colors:
blue, green, pink, lavender, and maroon

Price: 5 galleons each, but if you can't afford it and you really need it, 2 knuts.
~Elize Delacour

Elize set her quill down, and she started sketching out what it would look like, and then she made a small box labeled ingredients, so she'd know how to make it.

"Hey Elize!" Lizzie said as she walked in, and looked at what she was writing, "is this another Joke Shop product?"

"Yeah! It's for period cramps!" Elize said, smiling up at Lizzie with a bright smile; like a little kid on Christmas Day.

"Oh, I have got to have one!"

"Well... maybe if you help me make some you can have the first one," Elize said, smiling broadly at the potioneer.

"Fine. But I don't have any ingredients."

"Oh! I do! I have all sorts," Elize said, walking to her dresser and opening up the last drawer, that obviously had an Undetectable Extension charm on it considering the loads and loads of potions ingredients.

"Where'd you get these?"

"Somewhere," Elize smirked, and Lizzie rolled her eyes, searching through all the ingredients, and picking out 10 that they'd need.

"Do you have a cauldron? And fire? And a wooden spoon?"

With a wave of Elize's wrist, all three things appeared, and the two girls set to work.

"So add this last ingredient in, and stir clockwise 8 times, then counter-clockwise 7," Lizzie instructed, and Elize did just that.

"Now wait 5 minutes."

The two girls sat, staring at the cauldron.

"Are you going to leave with Fred and George?" Lizzie asked, and Elize looked up.

"You know about it?"

"Of course. Georgie told me."

"I don't know... I've thought about it. I mean I could really help them and stuff, and maybe get my Witch's Wants section up... I don't really see a reason to take my N.E.W.T.s either," Elize said, piecing the things together slowly.

"You just realized you're leaving with them, didn't you?" Lizzie asked sadly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Lizzie," Elize mumbled, hugging the girl tightly.