fifteen

sorry for the short chapter. I don't think this one will be any better, its just that time like during the sorting ceremony😔

.

I got off the train with Angelina, Alicia, Lee, Fred, and George. We watched Hermione, Harry, and Ron get on one carriage, but I could see that Harry's attention was more or so elsewhere. Specifically at the front of the carriage. I walked over to him.

"Do you know what those are?" I asked him as I pointed to the creatures. He shook his head, still mesmerized. Then a soft, dreamy voice spoke out,

"Don't worry, I can see them too. You're just as sane as I am."

I whipped my ear head around; Luna Lovegood was sitting in a carriage reading The Quibbler.

"Hi Luna," I said, turning my whole body, "do you know what they are?"

She opened her mouth, but before she could speak Fred's voice yelled out for me to get on. I patted Harry's shoulder and asked for him to find out what they are called, and sprinted to the already moving carriage and hopped on.

"So how do you guys do this sorting thing?" I asked, noting that I'd have to do it.

"Well, there's this stool and a talking hat," George answered short but cheerfully.

"Oh."

"How did you guys do it at Beauxbatons?" Fred asked.

"Well they observe you all throughout your first year, and then place you in a house in second year. I was in Bellefeuille, which is more of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw. Papillonlisse is more Hufflepuff, Gryffindor. Ombrelune is Slytherin, Ravenclaw," I explained.

"So you'll get in Gryffindor?" Alicia asked once I had finished speaking.

"Not necessarily, I still have a chance at Ravenclaw," I said nervously, "but I'm sure I'll get into to Gryffindor."

"We're sure you will too, plus, we could use your smarts for our Joke Shop," Fred smiled, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Oh yes," I said happily, "I already have an idea for a whole section. And the products should be done by the end of the year or sooner."

"Let's hope sooner," Fred smirked, looking at George.

"Why?"

"Well, we plan on leaving before our N.E.W.T.s," George answered.

"Why?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Because I'm curious."

"Well, curiosity killed the cat."

"But satisfaction brought it back," I said, looking up at Fred slyly.

"Nice," he said, high-fiving me.

"Oh my gosh you brought her into your world," Liz said, burying her hands in her face, as Fred, George, and I all just laughed.

.

I stood nervously at the end of the first year line. I was towering over all of them. I was a good three heads taller.

"Delacour, Elize," McGonagall called out, and I could hear people noting that I was a visiting school last year, but now here to stay. As I sat on the stool, the hat was lowered onto my head; I could still see.

"Hmm, tricky one!" The hat said in my head, "never had a French student!"

"Anywho, you have great wit and logic, you'd be a perfect fit for Ravenclaw!" The hat said.

"But then again, your bravery and chivalry shines through, awesome fit for Gryffindor!"

"Not Ravenclaw, not Ravenclaw," I said, speaking for the first time since I said goodbye to my friends.

"Not Ravenclaw, eh?"

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted, and the red and gold table erupted into cheers.

"Knew you could do it!" Liz said, hugging me tightly as I sat between her and Angelina, Alicia sitting on Liz's other side, and the three boys in front of us. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were not far. Dumbledore stood up to speak.

"Welcome all, or welcome back!" Dumbledore said calmly, "I'd like to introduce a new member to our staff, Professor Umbridge. She will be the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher for the year," he continued, "and b-"

"Hem, hem," Professor Umbridge said in a fake cough.

"That's the lady from my hearing!" Harry said, and I turned to look him wildly as she walked up.

"It is an honor to me to see all your faces smiling up at me," she said in a fake girlish voice. I looked around the Hall; no one was smiling up at her.

She went onto this whole rant about how things at Hogwarts needed to be changed, and she'd be here to do that, blah blah, how progress needed to be made, but she said progress with a 'long O', so that was all I could pay attention to.

"I hope we will all be great friends," she said sweetly, giving out a fake little giggle.

"That's likely," Fred, George, and I said together.

Dumbledore walked up to the front, "thank you, Dolores," and he started off a polite clap, that spread through the Great Hall as a slow clap.

"God, I'm going to barf if I stare at her outfit for one second longer," I said, rolling my eyes at her.

.

"Okay, so what's the section you want to have?" Fred asked, him and George sitting on the floor in front of me as I sat on the couch, paper and pencil in hand as I sketched out my idea.

"Okay, so," I started, and began to explain to them about Witch's Wants.

It'd be in an open section in the shop, and before we open up the Joke Shop together, I'd go around Hogwarts asking every girl I can about something that they'd like that could be used as a prank but also as something helpful; like a hair bomb. If you throw it at a person who didn't buy the object, it would explode in their face and dye their hair bright pink, but if you throw it at the person who did buy it, it would explode and curl their hair perfectly.

"Amazing!" Fred said, looking up at me with wide eyes, letting me gaze into them as I stared at the small stars in both eyes.

"It's perfect," George said, and I flipped the sheet of paper over and wrote down 'Hair Bomb'.

Wow, this was going to be an exhausting year.

I really need you guys' opinions on her leaving with Fred and George or not! Thank you for reading! ❤

I come in peace (unless I have a hair bomb), but if you don't answer I will track you down.