seven

I forgot to write the chapter lol, anyways, this chapter is a filler before the second task inspired by Alice, my friend/ author of That Way. (she gave me this idea).

TW: mentions of drinking + smoking

♡♡♡

It had been a couple days since the Yule Ball. A couple days since the interaction with Fred Weasley. And boy was he a tease.

"Frederick Gideon Weasley! If you don't shut up right now I'll shut you up myself!" I said angrily as he started hinting at what me and him did during the Yule Ball to anybody who hadn't already heard about it.

"Do it, I dare you," he smirked.

"Oh my gosh," I rolled my eyes. It was 3 a.m and our group of friends were all in the Gryffindor common room, talking about our first kisses. It was my turn.

"See I'm really tired," I lied, not wanting to share me first kiss story. My first kiss was Fred, but since I was apparently so pretty, everyone thought I was lying when I told them.

"No you're not," Fred said, leaning back and putting his arms behind his head.

"No, I'm not."

"Then why won't you tell us?" Elizabeth asked. She was a new girl in our group of friends. I had met her in the girls bathroom and we had grown close.

"Because!" I argued.

"Because why?" Angelina said, drinking some of her fire whiskey.

"Because you all are going to think I'm lying when I told you that my first kiss didn't happen until the Yule Ball!" I blurted out.

"I was your first kiss?" Fred said, jumping up.

"Frederick Weasley!" I yelled.

"He was your first kiss?" Elizabeth said.

"You two kissed?!" Angelina freaked.

"You two didn't know?!" We retorted.

"No!" They both said.

"Gosh, I guess the gossip train took an early stop before getting to you two," I sighed, "well, now you know."

"Oh. My. Gosh. Spill the effing tea," Angelina said.

"Once upon a time," Fred started.

"No! No! No! We are not doing this! I am going to bed, and if I wake up and find out that Angelina and Liz know, I am coming for you! I will hunt you down and rip you apart myself!" I said angrily to Fred.

"Somebody's feisty," Fred smirked, "want some fire whiskey?"

I glared at him, but took the bottle anyways and took a sip.

"I'm going to sleep," I said, taking the bottle with me.

I picked my coat up from the floor and put it on. I also slid on my boots and walked outside. When I made it to the snowy lawn, it was freezing. I shivered all the way back to the carriage.

When I made it to my room in the carriage, Fleur, Gabrielle, and Amélie were already in their pajamas, asleep. I grabbed my silky, blue and black pajama set and put them on, putting my hair into a low bun and climbing up the ladder to the top bunk, careful not to wake my sisters or my best friend up.

As I slept, I dreamed about things to help me fall into a deep sleep. Including Fred, of course.

♡♡♡

In the morning, I woke up first. It was 7 a.m I got 4 hours of sleep. Huh, I still felt really well rested. That would probably catch up with me later on in the day. Oh well.