eighteen

WEEKEND MASHUP!!!

"Freddie," Elize said in a sing-song voice as she opened up the door to the boys dormitory to find Liz and George talking.

"Where's Fred?" She asked, frowning.

George turned to her, his cheeks tinted pink. Liz's were also pink.

"Er-"

"Oh my God! Are you guys confessing your love?" Elize gasped, and the two blushed even more, "oh so you are."

"Well, now that it's out I guess so," George said, rolling his eyes.

Elize squealed, clapping her hands repeatedly.

"What's got you this happy?" Fred asking, walking into his dorm room and sitting on his bed.

"The two confessed their love for each other," Elize said, smiling and pointing at Liz and George.

Fred sat upright immediately, "what?"

"You heard her, Freddie. We confessed," George said, smirking slightly. Liz looked at him in confusion, so he started whispering in her ear, and when he sat back up, she started smirking at Elize.

"What?" Elize asked, going to sit on Fred's bed.

"Nothing," Fred said, holding her close to his chest.

"Well," Elize started, and Lee walked in, "I was thinking we could have a fun weekend. Since it's Friday. No studying."

"I'm down," Lee and George said, and Liz agreed.

"What about you Freddie?" Elize asked, turning up to the ginger.

"Sure."

"Great! So I was thinking today after curfew we could play hide and seek around the castle, but only the third and second floor, and then tomorrow we can sneak out to Hogsmeade, then on Sunday we can..."

"Do stuff for the Joke Shop?" Fred offered, and Elize smiled, checking the time.

"It's 6, so I'm going to get Alicia and Angelina," Elize said, standing up.

"Why? Curfew is at 9," Liz said.

"Oh. Because we're drinking of course," Elize said, walking out of the room, her blonde hair flowing effortlessly after her.

"So... Fred. When're you going to confess?" Lee asked.

"He knows?!"

"Of course I do."

Fred grumbled, "I don't know."

"Well, I can help you plan," Liz smiled, "she's my best friend. She deserves the best."

They heard a scream, and then footsteps running quickly up the dormitory steps and inside, where Alicia and Elize were running away from a soaking wet Angelina.

"They used Aguamenti on me!" Angelina fumed.

"Angie, we go to a school of magic," Elize said, raising her hand and drying her off, "use it."

Elize sat on Fred's bed, Alicia on Lee's, Angelina on the floor, and Liz on George's.

"I have the tequila, fire whiskey, and beer. Who wants what?" Elize said, levitating the drinks out of a floorboard that could be lifted. Fred took the fire whiskey, George took the beer, and Lee took the tequila. Liz took a bottle of water, using the same excuse that she had to be sober, Alicia the beer, and Angelina the fire whiskey. Elize and Fred shared the fire whiskey he had gotten.

"Liz, why not you drink just this one time?" Elize asked, taking another sip of the burning liquid.

"Because I have to make sure one of you doesn't climb onto the roof to put a yard stick on the peak," Liz said, laughing a little.