sixteen

GUYS! I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEEEE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS!

.

Elize couldn't help but notice the stares and head turns as she walked along the corridors of Hogwarts, and people ogled at her, realizing that she was either a former Beauxbatons student, or just plain pretty.

She had been spending more and more time with Fred, and she wondered if he knew her secret already. She hoped not.

While Fred spent time with her, he also wondered if she knew his secret. He hoped not. It would just make everything awkward between their friend group and their friendship, and he didn't want that to happen between the two.

"Oh my gosh," Elize groaned, staring at her time table.

"What's the problem butterfly?" Fred asked, plucking the sheet of paper out of her heads as her head rested in her closed arms.

"Yikes," Fred said after a moment of reviewing her classes.

"What?" Lizzie asked, also taking the time table.

"Double DADA, Double Potions, Alchemy, and Astronomy," Liz said aloud, "yeah, yikes."

"And I still have to study for all of those classes at the end of the day!" Elize complained, putting her time table into her back and storming away from the Great Hall for her first class, a piece of bacon in hand.

She was second to arrive to class, and she chose one of the back seats, a brunette-girl whose name was Astrid in the front row, talking "sweetly" to Umbridge.

Elize had seen Astrid strutting around the castle before, along with last year, too. Astrid had very nearly caused most boys to snap their necks at the way they swiveled their necks so quickly to look at her, as if she were Haley's comet, and wouldn't appear for another decade or so.

Soon enough, the class slowly filled in, and Lizzie, who Elize had not known was taking this class with her, also came in, sitting down next to Elize in the back of the class. Elize got her wand ready, placing it on her desk.

"Well class," Umbridge said in her sickly-sweet voice, "good morning!"

A few kids mumbled a 'good morning' back to her, but not many.

"Let's try that again, and when I say good morning, you reply," she said, smiling widely, so double parentheses appeared on either side of her cheek.

"Good morning class!"

"Good morning Professor Umbridge," the class replied, more crystal clear this time, albeit begrudgingly.

"Godric, I hate this class already," Elize mumbled into her book, and when Lizzie sent her a goofy look, she covered her laugh with a cough.

Umbridge eyed her distastefully, and saw her wand out.

Elize had gotten a new wand, Acacia wood with a unicorn hair, 11" and unbending; she quite liked this wand, as the wood signaled her uniqueness as a veela, and also shows that she is very gifted, as it only produces for the most gifted witch or wizard. The unicorn hair represents her faithfulness and acceptance of all people.

"Please out your wands away, you will not be needing them," she said, her sugar tone back on.

"I'm sorry, but-"

"You will raise your hand in my class if you'd wish to speak, Miss. Delacour."

Elize raised her hand.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry, but this is the Defense Against the Dark Arts class, isn't it?" Elize asked, sending a dirty look to the pink toad.