"I'm a vegetarian."

Hei Dazhuang frowned tightly, "You don't even want to eat eggs?"

Miao Zhen nodded, and Hei Dazhuang fell silent and continued to eat.

He ate a lot, and the sandwich Su Chengye left wasn't enough for him, so he took Miao Zhen to a breakfast shop for another meal.

The morning news is playing on the small TV hanging in the breakfast bar.

It is about the joint efforts of police from two provinces to bring a group of drug dealers to justice; an organization that forced and threatened minors into prostitution was destroyed by the police; several high school students maimed many of their classmates due to campus bullying.

Every single item is big news.

Most people in the breakfast shop were talking about this matter, and Miao Zhen noticed that Hei Dazhuang was eavesdropping with his ears raised.

In his words, the purpose is to better understand the impression of the police in the minds of the people.

But Miao Zhen had squatted in a garbage dump with him and knew that he just liked to listen to the corner.

After returning home, Miao Zhen thought that he and Hei Dazhuang had developed a friendship by eating melon together, so he asked tentatively: "Uncle, do you know how Chu Siyao's parents are doing now?"

Hei Dazhuang held a cigarette in his mouth and looked at him impatiently.

"Chu Siyao is my classmate. I was involved in that case at the time. I was quite curious."

Hei Dazhuang hissed and said, "Actually, I have always wanted to ask one thing. Why do you, like Su Chengye, like to squint your eyes?"

He stretched out his hand to lift Miao Zhen's eyelids, "Can't you open your eyes?"

Miao Zhen was forced to open his eyes wide: "...No, it's just a personal habit."

"What a bad habit. Be a good child and laugh so hard that it makes people panic."

Before he started to ramble, Miao Zhen opened his eyes.

Finally seeing Miao Zhen's eyes clearly, Hei Dazhuang felt much more comfortable.

He relaxed his body and answered selectively: "Those two were very smart and left no clues. Chu Jiajia defended her parents, saying that they were very good to the victim. That Chu Siyao, depression It's so serious that the doctor diagnosed her as having delusions. She was talking incoherently, but now Chu Siyao's father insists that she has a mental problem, which is why she thinks they let her receive guests."

"Where are the clothes in her closet?"

"They were all purchased online. The recipient's name is Chu Siyao, and her mobile phone number was also filled in." Hei Dazhuang blew out a smoke ring, "They said Chu Siyao bought it herself, plus Chu Siyao Yao's mobile phone and computer have records of browsing illegal pornographic websites, you know what I mean."

Miao Zhen understood, because Chu Siyao's mental condition was very bad, and she had problems expressing herself in front of Miao Zhen, and she couldn't speak clearly at all.

If the relevant information of the case cannot be expressed correctly, the testimony will not be effective.

The Chu family had been fully prepared since they harmed Chu Siyao.

Except for being caught in the private room, all other evidence points to the fact that Chu Siyao did those things out of her original intention to keep the two of them clean.