161-End

☆ 162. Chapter 161

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161:

Being caught in the eyes by the eagle claws soaked in chili pepper, you can imagine the feeling. The big snake began to roll on the ground, its tail swung around, trying to kill everything that harmed it.

It's just that no matter how fierce it is, it can't be seen now, not to mention the pain, which makes it unable to be distracted and judge where there is an animal next to it. Other animals were waiting for this opportunity. Heimi stared at a spot on the back of the big snake, jumped up with the help of the animals next to him, and bit a spot.

The next second, the big snake fell down with a roar.

The big snake fell, and the infected beasts that were already close to the base began to hesitate and no longer ran forward as they did just now. Seeing this, everyone knew the reason why the infected beasts rushed over this time.

Worried that the big snake would come back in the future, Shen Xingli took out a large bag of blood-sucking vine seeds from the space and gave them to the fat vines, asking them to sprinkle the seeds on the snakes.

The infected beasts near the big snake coveted the big snake's body, but there were wolves over there, so they only dared to test it secretly and did not dare to go and eat it directly.

Heimi seemed to know what Shen Xingli would do. He was not idle even after the big snake fell. He first pulled out the crystal core, and then used his claws to make openings one after another on the big snake's back.

The fat vines scattered the seeds of the vampire vine, and almost instantly, the first buds of the vampire vine sprouted directly from the seeds.

The superpowers who saw the growth speed of the vampire vine through the telescope were surprised. After all, the wood superpowers could not grow ordinary plants at this speed!

"So fast?!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the vampire vine that had just been a bud grew a second pair of leaves. The whole process took less than five seconds.

Even Shen Xingli was a little surprised. Although she knew that vampire vines like parasites, she had never used this method to cultivate vampire vines. At best, she would put the vampire vines in water with a higher content of parasites.

The newly sprouted blood-sucking vines absorb the corpse of the big snake, and then target the surrounding infected beasts.

The infected beasts fled in all directions, but it was already too late. The growing blood-sucking vines needed nutrition, so how could they let go of the food that came to their mouths.

Everyone was ready for a protracted war, but in less than an hour, the infected beasts were all dead and running, and not a single one came close to the wall.

The fire-type psychics who had just lit the fire put it out in unison, creating a false alarm.

Ye Huo ordered: "Keep those on duty while the others go back to rest."

"Wait!" Shen Xingli stopped him, "Look to the west."

A group of people looked in the direction she said, only to see the horizon that was normal just now. , now everything is in chaos.

Although it was midnight, there was still some light at night due to the moonlight. Now there was no light at all in the west.

A group of people who had just relaxed their vigilance immediately became nervous. It was not the weather that had changed, but the birds.