121-125

☆ 122. Chapter 121

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

He probably felt that everyone in the breeding base had taken a rest, and the other partys voice was not low, and a group of people heard it.

A grumpy fire element user almost rushed out, but thinking of Li Yuan's previous instructions, he swallowed back the curse words he was about to say.

Li Yuan made a gesture, and the group of people dispersed. In fact, the best way is to separate before the other party comes, but there is no communication equipment at hand. It is too dangerous to disperse early. The left and right have now opened the circles of those animals. The most animals It is better to run up the mountain when you are frightened than to take risks.

"Fire element, follow me." Li Yuan whispered, fire defeats metal, even if the opponent uses superpowers later, he will be able to suppress him. He is a thunder element, so he is not afraid of the opponent, but he still has to save his life at this time.

The group of people was divided into two teams, one team went around and the other team walked from the front. When the monkey took out something and was about to take action, the two teams were already close.

"Brother Diao, it's up to you." The monkey painfully took out a roast chicken, unpacked it and fed it to the Golden Eagle.

The golden eagle was very considerate, swallowed it in a few mouthfuls, and then—

raised its voice and called out.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but""

The golden eagle didn't listen, but the sound got louder, and it flapped its wings and flew to the lounge.

"Is this... calling for someone?" Ye Huo was a little unsure, but it looked like he originally wanted someone to take action, but now it's neither action nor no action.

Li Yuan, who was leading the team on the other side, did not move and seemed to be shocked by this scene.

"Maybe." Shen Xingli looked at the direction the golden eagle was flying to, which was where they were just now. As soon as she finished speaking, the golden eagle came over and flapped its wings to remind them to go and arrest someone.

Everyone looked at me and I looked at you. Originally, they should be on guard when they saw the golden eagle, but in this scene, the golden eagle seems to be helping them?

"Shh-" Shen Xingli reminded the golden eagle to keep his voice down so that the monkey wouldn't notice they were here.

The golden eagle stopped immediately, as if it could understand human speech.

Now everyone was sure that the golden eagle was indeed here to help.

"Brother Diao? Brother Diao?" The monkey is not as fast as the golden eagle, and he can't fly. In the blink of an eye, he saw the golden eagle leaving, and he panicked.

The golden eagle was not around, so he didn't even dare to move, fearing that he wouldn't be able to escape later.

I didn't dare to call loudly, I kept my voice low and shouted. I didn't hear a reply after shouting a few words, which made me feel even more panicked.

This is the territory of the S base. He sneaked in with medicine in his hand. If someone discovered him, how would he explain it...

He hadn't thought of a reason to explain why he appeared here in the middle of the night. He turned forward. Suddenly I noticed a figure.