76-80

☆ 77. Chapter 76

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76

Before Shen Xingli could speak, Heimi had already ran over and yelled at the two wolves: "Meow!"

The two wolves squatting outside the sheepfold stood up, ran to Heimi, and rubbed against Heimi. : "Ouch~"

Shen Xingli noticed that the supernatural power in the energy ball was overflowing to the surroundings, and glanced at Heimi.

Heimi is still young and has limited powers, but he has learned how to use the energy ball's powers and use his powers to command other animals.

"Meow~" He drove the two wolves aside and walked around the cow pen and sheep pen. Hei Mi then asked Shen Xingli to claim credit. The important thing was that the energy ball around his neck should be replaced with a new one.

Shen Xingli took out a new energy ball from the space and replaced it. He looked at the progress of the project outside and asked, "Has anyone been there on the mountain?"

"Not yet." The superpower who led the team replied, " I want to wait for Heimi to come up the mountain and check it before going over. "

I saw Heimi's ability yesterday, so I came up with this method. I want to wait for Heimi to go up and check to make sure there are no dangerous animals on the mountain before I go up. , to minimize the risk.

The hospital at the base has been sorted out, but the fewer injured people the better, and they would rather the hospital remain empty.

Ye Huo looked at Shen Xingli: "Xingli, can black rice be used?"

"Yes." Shen Xingli kneaded the black rice and pointed to the cow pen next to it, "It's best to make a bigger circle at the foot of the mountain. If it is bigger than the three combined, Heimi will drive all the animals on the mountain in. Everyone will wait at the bottom of the mountain. If they encounter an infected beast, they will kill it on the spot, and ordinary animals will be driven in. "

Heimi also said . Having never faced an infected beast before, Shen Xingli was not sure whether it could distinguish between the two, so the best way was to drive all the animals off the mountain first and let them screen them.

"No problem." Ye Huo also understood that this was the best way, and agreed to discuss the position with other superpowers.

The final result of the discussion was to divide it into three areas. Put the animals that Hemi drove down from the mountain into the first circle first. If it is an ordinary animal, open the door on the left. If it is an infected animal, open the door on the right. door. This separates infected beasts from ordinary animals, so that ordinary animals will not be frightened when killing infected beasts.

Shen Xingli listened nearby, and the result of the discussion was indeed more perfect than his previous plan. He waited until the walls at the foot of the mountain were almost in place before releasing the black rice.

The two wolves stayed out of the circle. They watched Heimi leave and stared at Shen Xingli for a while.

Shen Xingli noticed their gazes, but they didn't look like they were preparing to hunt, so she wasn't too scared.

Ye Hobi was worried and sent two gold-type superpowers over. After last night and today's observation, they could already tell that these two wolves could be of great use if they were well trained, but the prerequisite was not Hurt your own people.

So far, only Black Rice can control them, and Black Rice is not here, so even if the two wolves become less aggressive for a while, no one dares to relax their vigilance.