56-60

☆ 57. Chapter 56

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56

Seeing that she stayed here for too long, Ye Huo came over to see the situation.

"New ones?" He said as he took out his gloves and put them on his hands. He squatted down and prepared to jump down. He planned to dig them out and let the fire superpowers burn them like before.

Shen Xingli stopped him: "Don't touch it yet."

This seedling grew right under the box just now. There was nothing in the pit except this one plant, which was a bit unusual. After all, the surrounding plants had been burned clean by the fire-type superpowers, and even if there were any that were missed, they should be hidden underground.

It's unusual for this plant to grow in such an environment. Shen Xingli thought about it for half a minute, then slowly squatted down and released a trace of supernatural power from his fingers.

The seedlings that were originally swaying in the wind at the bottom of the pit spread in the direction of the supernatural power, growing to more than one meter long in less than two seconds.

The moment it climbed onto the pit, Shen Xingli quickly withdrew his powers.

The seedling that was soaring suddenly found that it had lost its superpower, and instantly shrank back to its previous size. It shook its leaves and changed from its previous ferocity.

If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she might really think that this thing was harmless. The strength of the infected body was closely related to the original body. It was also an infected body, and the weeds were like younger brothers to the vines. Ordinary small plants are not too scary even if they are infected.

The seedling in front of me knows how to hide better than the vines, and will only show its power when it encounters it.

Shen Xingli recalled that when the box was destroyed, the seedlings were not exposed. She noticed the presence of foreign objects during the burning process, so the seedlings appeared at this time.

"Captain Ye, give me some water." Shen Xingli pointed to the stone benches next to them. These stone benches were not clean to begin with. The surrounding plants were burned, and a lot of dust fell on the stone benches and table. Now the whole thing has turned gray-black.

Ye Huo stopped talking and released a small stream of water to wash away the stone bench.

Shen Xingli's eyes were not on Ye Huo. She kept staring at the seedling. The moment Ye Huo released his superpower, the seedling moved and stretched out its branches. It paused for a moment when Shen Xingli passed by and quickly retracted. .

Shen Xingli: "..."

Ye Huo, who was paying attention to the stone bench, didn't notice anything was wrong. He just reminded Shen Xingli that it had been cleaned.

Shen Xingli was indeed tired. She sat on a stone bench and considered what to do with this seedling. It looked small, but it could keenly detect supernatural powers and grow and capture them in a short period of time.

And it is not limited to wood-type abilities. Fire-type abilities and water-type abilities are also nourishment in the eyes of the opponent. What looks like a seedling now is actually unfathomable.

Whether she uses her supernatural power or Ye Huo uses water, this seedling can immediately spread its branches to contact the source of the supernatural power.