136-140

☆ 137. Chapter 136

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 136

After making a simple plan for planting in the future, Shen Xingli packed up and went to rest.

Water and food are the two things that need to be addressed the most.

The next day, Shen Xingli went to Shen Ze and asked about the test results of yesterday's ashes and blood.

"There is no parasite 2.0, and there is no dormant body." Shen Ze said in a relaxed tone, "I can rest assured now."

"Okay." Shen Xingli nodded. Sure enough, after eliminating the foreign consciousness, most of the dormant body and parasite 2.0 All disappeared simultaneously.

Without rushing out of the base, Shen Xingli went to the water plant first to see if He Fei was qualified for the job here.

He Fei has adapted well to the work in the water plant: "It's pretty good, not tiring at all." Although her current life is not as good as the life of the book wearer at the temporary base, she still prefers it because she relies on her own labor. The treatment she enjoyed made her feel more at ease. Life in a temporary base always makes people feel uneasy. After all, they were robbed and will be taken back one day.

"Okay." Shen Xingli nodded and checked the growth status of the vampire vine. The vampire vine seedlings were larger than before.

Especially those grown from a few large seeds, the changes are more obvious, and they purify more water sources.

Shen Xingli walked along the pool, and when she reached the pool closest to the river, she was suddenly stunned.

The water in this pool has the most parasites, and the changes in the blood-sucking vine are also the most obvious. In addition to being much larger than before, this blood-sucking vine also lost a leaf next to it.

Shen Xingli picked up the leaf, which looked similar to Xiao Hei's when the leaf fell off. She rummaged around in the space and took out a sealed bottle. Shen Xingli put the leaf in the bottle and closed it.

After looking at the blood-sucking vine next to her, Shen Xingli checked it again, more carefully this time. Sure enough, she found a second fallen leaf in a corner.

Because the leaves fall off naturally, they are relatively complete without any defects. Shen Xingli went back with two leaves. As soon as he entered the community, he met Ye Huo. When he heard that he was going to find Shen Ze, Shen Xingli asked him to help him bring them there. laboratory.

"Xiao Hei's leaves?" Seeing the familiar leaves in the sealed bottle, Ye Huo's first reaction was that she asked Xiao Hei for leaves again.

"It's not Xiaohei's, it's the vampire vines in the water plant." Shen Xingli explained, "One of the vampire vine leaves fell off, give it to Shen Ze." The leaves were almost useless in her hands, but in Shen Ze's hands It's different in the hands. Vampire vines contain substances that inhibit parasites. The more leaves they have, the smoother their research will be.

The vampire vine is quite magical. If the vampire vine falls off naturally, the inhibitory substances will be found. If the leaves of the vampire vine are directly pulled off, the inhibitory substances will disappear.

Therefore, if you want to study this substance, you not only need the complete leaves, but also the blood-sucking vines themselves are willing to provide them.

Xiao Hei can understand her request and sometimes contributes one or two leaves, but other vampire vines have never provided it before. Whether he can understand the command is one thing. The most important thing is that the seedlings are still too young.