151-155

☆ 152. Chapter 151

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 151

This is not the first time that Shen Xingli has seen a vampire vine grabbing an infected beast. She has seen it many times before, but the scenes she saw before were all about catching the infected beast and then slowly devouring it. Now this kind of grasping is still stuffed. This is the first time I have seen the operation of peppers.

Just as he was thinking about it, the blood-sucking vine had already begun to devour it, this time very slowly. It took half a minute for an infected beast, not much bigger than a mouse, to disappear.

Shen Xingli saw the Vampire Vine begin to sway from side to side. She was very familiar with the Vampire Vine's movements and knew it was excitement.

This emotion completely exceeded the usual happiness when seeing infected bodies.

Shen Xingli fell into deep thought. If her guess was correct, stuffing a handful of chili peppers before swallowing them would be like adding spices to the Vampire Vine's cooking.

I finally understand why there are less peppers here. In other places, an infected beast only consumes one pepper, but here it is a handful, and the consumption is several times that of the former. Of course, there will be less peppers left on the pepper plants.

I have suspected the problem of peppers and soil, but I have not suspected the blood-sucking vine next to me.

Now that she knew the reason, Shen Xingli looked at the peppers next to her. They looked so pitiful now that they were almost bald.

In order to avoid this outcome, Shen Xingli took out two pepper plants from his own land and planted them next to them. This way, the blood-sucking vine would have more peppers to choose from and would not have to be so frantic in harvesting them.

In the past, I could only reach two pepper plants because the distance was only here, but now I can reach four.

Finding that the number of peppers nearby had increased, the vampire vine twisted its branches and spit out four crystal nuclei.

Shen Xingli pondered.

She suspected that this vampire vine had become a spirit. Not only would it use the plants around it to improve its own food, but it would now hide crystal nuclei.

Raising her left hand and placing it on the wrist of the other hand, Shen Xingli asked Xiao Hei to take action.

Xiao Hei slowly poked out from her sleeves. Although the temperature had reached above zero, he told Xiao Hei that it was still a low temperature and he would not come out if he could. Now he was forced to come out to work. Xiao Hei stretched out his branches and went over to follow The vampire vine next to them exchanged some words.

Two minutes later, Xiao Hei slowly fell to the ground, and together with the blood-sucking vine on the ground, retracted its branches into the soil. After a while, a vine came out with a handful of crystal nuclei, at least thirty or forty.

Shen Xingli's first reaction was that the amount was wrong.

The vampire vine was planted seven days ago, and it provides her with more than five crystal nuclei almost every day. This is one of the reasons why she knows that there are a lot of infected beasts here.

This number has far exceeded that of the nearby area, and there are still so many left. Counting that there are more than a dozen infected beasts nearby every day.