26-30

☆ 27. Chapter 26

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 26

After finding out that they and Jiang Yue were not on the same page, Xu Leyan seemed to have opened up a chatterbox and started to vomit his bitterness.

"The worst thing I did was to choose their team." He originally thought that a team with a lot of materials and a large number of people should be disciplined, but the result was beyond his expectation. Others were in chaos, and the team leader actually openly avenged his private revenge. .

And the people around seemed to be used to it, no one was surprised at all. Obviously the same thing happened more than once, and everyone was used to it.

"If I was given another chance, I would rather stay in S city than come out." Xu Leyan deeply reflected on himself, why he blindly followed this convoy in the first place, "No one told me that in the end of the world, I still have to worry about other people's quarrels between young lovers, just quarrel. "Either break up or reconcile. If I don't get hurt, they can't reconcile?" The more Xu Leyan thought about it, the angrier he became. It was the first time that a tall man of 1.85 meters had suffered this kind of grievance.

"Eat something first." What the other party said was so pitiful that Shen Xingli took out two leftovers from last night and gave them to him.

"Thank you." Xu Leyan took the Huo Shao and took a bite. It was so delicious that he almost bit his tongue. He felt a little tangled looking at the Huo Shao in his hand.

"What's wrong?" Seeing him stunned, Shen Xingli was confused.

Xu Leyan looked at her, then at the people staring at him, then at the room, thinking about what happened just now, and later realized that the scene was a bit scary, and said slightly: "It's not human flesh, is it?"

In the deserted school, There were only a few people, and with the sound of chopping bones, they were afraid no matter what they thought.

"What do you think?" Shen Xingli asked back. She found that Xu Leyan, like his name, was a born optimist. In fact, it was conceivable that at this time, following Jiang Yue's motorcade alone, he would definitely be treated badly. No, if you werent an optimist, Id probably have left long ago.

"I don't think so, right?" Xu Leyan looked up at her.

Seeing his confused and eager to eat expression, Shen Xingli almost laughed out loud.

"If you don't want to eat, give it to me." Lu Yao rolled his eyes at him. They only had so much rations in total. They had to eat a little and a little less. The other party didn't appreciate it after eating the meal cooked by Sister Xingli.

"Eat!" Xu Leyan took another bite. The more he ate, the more delicious it became. He was so excited that he almost shed tears. It had been almost half a month since he had eaten such a normal meal.

"Can I stay?" After eating two huo shao, Xu Leyan looked around, and finally chose to ask Shen Xingli, "I don't eat much, just two huo shao in one meal." At least two huo shao would be included in the meal, which is better than two in a meal. Its much better to pack a pack of instant noodles.

"What do you know?" Shen Xingli asked. She was willing to keep the other party, but only if the other party was not a freeloader.

"I can do a lot of work." Xu Leyan thought about the delicious food that had just been cooked and smelled the aroma of rice in the air. "I am a surgeon. I can handle basic first aid. I can also drive, climb trees, and chop wood." Firewood, eating, fishing..."