61-65

☆ 62. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

When he saw Shen Xingli, Ye Huo immediately stopped persuading him and said nothing about what had just happened. After all, he was such a big brother and it was still a bit childish to be picky about food.

Shen Xingli didn't want to inquire about other people's appetites. She asked Ye Huo if he was still going out today. She wasn't sure how he arranged it. Captain Wu refused to say anything yesterday, so they could only investigate bit by bit.

"Go to the west and have a look. Lao Meng saw an empty box in the west that day, which is somewhat similar to the one dug out yesterday."

"Box?!" Shen Xingli was stunned, suddenly remembering such a thing, and realized that something was wrong with Captain Wu. That afternoon, Captain Meng carried a box around to look for Li Changsheng, "Is it the one Captain Meng took that day?" A lot of things happened in the past two days, and she had forgotten about the box over there. What if it really was ...

"No, no." Ye Huo reassured her, "There are gun parts in the box. Lao Meng feels that those things shouldn't appear nearby."

"Parts..." Shen Xingli thought of another thing, the weapons depot. It seems to be nearby.

But what reason did she have for bringing this up? It would be impossible for an ordinary person who came from other places to know where the weapons depot of the troops stationed in S City was.

"The chief has sent someone to check." Ye Huo reassured her, "It's just that the box Lao Meng saw was empty. I went over and looked and there was nothing in it." They had seen the box yesterday and knew that there was something in it. How terrible.

"Captain Li is back?"

"You came back in the middle of the night. I discussed things with my brother until this morning. The leader was too tired and fell asleep without eating. My brother -" Ye Huo suddenly stopped, "My brother and I are going I just came back from the cafeteria."

Shen Xingli nodded: "When will you leave?" The base does not have a fixed time for missions. After all, there are many people, and it is a waste of time to crowd them all together, so who is usually there? Whoever gets there first goes.

The time she left the base recently was around eight o'clock, and now at seven-thirty, she could leave, but she didn't know if the other party was ready.

"I..."

"Now." Li Yuan, who had been silent until now, spoke.

"But brother, you haven't—" Ye Huo disapproved. He hadn't eaten anything since last night. How could he go out in this state?

"Go early and come back early."

"Okay, go now." Ye Huo hesitated for a moment and decided to listen to him, "Xingli, the road there is not very good, come with us."

"Okay." Shen Xingli agreed. He handed over the car keys and car to Yan Sangsang and asked him to take care of the goose for him.

She originally thought that if she didn't go to purify the grass, she would let Lu Yao and Song Qiang cut some grass to take home, or ask Yan Sangsang and other wood-type superpowers to bring some grass back, but the growth rate of the group of geese was too fast. Come on, the little one has doubled the effort in those three or four days than before. The two-month-old one has already started laying eggs, one a day, rain or shine.

Because this goose laid eggs early and frequently, Yan Sangsang took the initiative to help look after the geese. The only condition was that after all the geese laid eggs, she would be given a batch of hatching eggs.