91-95

☆ 92. Chapter 91

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91

"Over there." Shen Xingli pointed to the car. Most of these animals were the result of the wolves and Heimi. The wolves only listened to her and Heimi, so they removed the ones that compensated the superpowers. After the mission point, the output is divided equally between her and the base.

She didn't ask for vegetables during this period, and she had too many task points to use up, so she used the task points to compensate those in the team. It was equivalent to using task points to hire people to help, so that in the future, cattle, sheep, or eggs would be produced. She can get half of the rabbit directly.

The same is true after other people catch animals or hit crystal cores. The base gets half and the individual takes back half. If a large amount is handed in, the base will reward some task points.

If you go out alone and don't go through the team, then the animals you catch are your own. But even so, most people still choose to go with the team because it is safer.

The base has missions every day, and even ordinary patrols have mission points guaranteed. These mission points are enough to feed oneself. As long as they can fill their stomachs, few people are willing to risk their lives to act alone, not to mention that it may not be possible to go out alone. Find supplies.

The tasks in the base are changing every day. The more dangerous the tasks, the more superpowers will be dispatched and the more generous task points will be given. These task points are completely higher than the rewards of going out to find food by yourself. So even if you have to give half of it to the base, no one is willing.

The items handed in are then evaluated and sorted, and then added to the base exchange hall or sent to the canteen. If anyone needs them, they can go there and exchange them for purchase.

"Meow~" Although she was not satisfied with the egg that was missing more than half, she said, Heimi took an honest look and came back.

"Go back and steam eggs for you." Shen Xingli touched it. This time, she could bring back dozens of eggs, which could improve the food.

"Meow~~" Hearing that he could still eat eggs, Heimi immediately nuzzled her and was happy now.

"There are still sixty-three roosters. I'm afraid I won't be able to eat them for a few days." Ye Huo has been worrying about this matter for the past two days. A group of wolves is easy to use, but the price is a bit high. There is nothing we can do about it. Although wolves can eat some fruits and vegetables, they still eat meat most of the time.

They have searched several mountains. There are only a limited number of animals, just those raised in pens. The number of cattle and sheep is already small, and there is no way for the wolves to eat, so the food for the wolves these days is those that neither lay eggs nor give birth to pups. Rooster and male rabbit.

It's just that the number of roosters and male rabbits is limited after all, so they didn't touch any of them and kept them all for the wolves. Looking at this situation, they wouldn't be able to eat them for a few days.

"We haven't found out how these wolves got to the mountain yet?" Shen Xingli was surprised. According to the number of animals on the mountain, there is no way to support this group of wolves. There are seventeen wolves in total. In addition to the big wolf and the wolf, there are nine One adult wolf and six pre-adults. With such a large group, one cow might not be able to eat for a few days. This is not normal.