101-105

☆ 102. Chapter 101

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

After coaxing Xiao Hei, Shen Xingli set his sights on the new members of the team.

The cub followed her up. After eating, it returned to its previous Buddhist state and sat slumped on the ground, as if the grass in front of it was more interesting than them.

Shen Xingli watched it for two minutes and decided not to care, as long as it was happy.

"Meow?" Heimi was very interested in this sudden appearance of the animal. He raised his paw and patted the head of the giant panda cub.

"Huh?" The giant panda cub shifted its gaze from the haystack in front of it, looked at Hei Mi, and then looked at itself, as if it didn't understand why there was such a black animal.

"Meow!" Seeing that he was looking at himself, Heimi took the time to establish the image of the boss. He was the first one to appear, so he is the boss. All other pets must be ranked behind him, no matter how cute he is!

"Hey!" The giant panda cub was not interested in the big boy in its mouth. It was more curious about why the animal in front of it was so dark.

"Meow!"

"Meow!"

The chicken and the duck talked for a while, and Heimi decided to inspect the other boys. As for this one, he is too stupid. He will teach him slowly when he gets home.

Shen Xingli usually doesn't care how animals get along, as long as they don't cause too much trouble.

The location of the second wave of explosions was near the wellhead. The infected beasts outside did not run to the side. Shen Xingli discussed with Li Yuan and Ye Huo and decided to let the Fat Jiu people carry out the third wave.

It was still a familiar method, and it was still a familiar operation. When the pepper fell to the ground, the infected beasts scattered in all directions.

At the same time, the superpower who was responsible for staring in the opposite direction reminded: "There is someone!"

"Huh?" Ye Huo looked over and saw three or four cars driving in the direction of the infected beasts. He didn't know whether he should tell the other party. Their luck was so good. Less than two minutes after they threw those peppercorns down, they ran into the infected beast that had escaped before it could return to the well.

"Ignore them and clean up normally." Li Yuan ordered. He would encounter people from other bases when he came out before. As long as there is no conflict of interest, everyone will not communicate too much, let alone do anything casually.

The few cars over there reacted quickly. They discovered the riot of infected beasts and immediately turned around and returned to the base.

Shen Xingli looked at it for two seconds: "The direction of Base A." The direction of these vehicles was the same as the direction of the two vehicles just now. There was only one base over there, so it was almost certain that they were from the same group.

Li Yuan nodded: "Jiang Mingdong noticed something was wrong and sent someone over to check."

Ignoring those who fled in a hurry before they could do anything, everyone stared at those who were alone among the infected beasts, especially those who fled in their direction, and waited. The infected beasts ran nearby and they started to go down the mountain.

After three or four waves of back and forth, we got a total of more than thirty crystal nuclei, most of which were second-level crystal nuclei, with only a few first-level and third-level ones untouched.