81-85

☆ 82. Chapter 81

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

The two of them were not trained people. The initial curse was just because Shen Xingli sent people to arrest them. They felt that a girl was incompetent, and the people behind her made them pour dirty water on Shen Xingli. The two of them were even more unscrupulous, trying to make her retreat in spite of the difficulties, and the words they said were extremely unpleasant.

Unexpectedly, Shen Xingli didn't do this at all. She didn't say a word after she came in, and just sat and waited. The plant on the table was even weirder. The small balls that were sprayed out at first didn't hurt at all, and the two of them didn't. Didn't care.

However, the ball grew bigger and bigger, and the two of them gradually felt a little pain. Before the two of them could react, the area where the plant attacked became their foreheads, and they focused on this spot.

It still hurts when the water drops drip in one place for a long time, not to mention that this red bean-sized ball not only looks like a red bean, but also has the same hardness.

At first, they scolded and then hit, but then they stopped and the thing didn't stop. The two of them persisted for less than half an hour before they couldn't help it anymore. The middle-aged woman spoke first: "Don't hit, don't hit. If you have something to say, please do it."

"It's just that we haven't done anything harmful. If we can't talk about anything, we have to beat people..." The man changed his previous fierceness, as if he was not the one who was dragging the children to scold them in the cafeteria . .

Shen Xingli didn't speak. If the two of them had sincerely repented, they would have said it directly. Saying so now is just delaying time.

Looking at the time, it had been ten minutes since she arrived, and Ye Huo was probably arriving soon.

Without disturbing Xiao Hei's practice of accuracy, Shen Xingli walked to the door and looked outside. She didn't see Ye Huo, but Li Yuan first.

"Is anyone in here?" Li Yuan strode over, "Ye Huo went to the laboratory, I came over to take a look."

Shen Xingli nodded and explained what happened in the cafeteria in a few words: "They are all in there, you go and ask "Okay."

In fact, she could have asked just now, but she was afraid of missing important information, and it also involved the old money of managing the canteen.

Li Yuan had heard about the general cause of the incident before he came over. As soon as Shen Xingli explained it, he understood that pesticides had been put on the wild vegetables, and then the two of them went to the canteen. To put it bluntly, they wanted to make the matter bigger.

Pesticide residues can be a big or small matter. We have eaten a lot of food with pesticide residues in the past. Some people may be fine after eating it, but people with weak bodies or poor gastrointestinal problems may have reactions after eating it. Coupled with the recent weather, many people have fallen ill. If they don't handle it well, some people may blame all the illnesses on the canteen.

This is why Shen Xingli removed the vegetable dumplings. Regardless of whether the residue has any impact on people, they can't continue to sell them anyway.

Xiao Hei was still playing when Li Yuan entered the room. Seeing it like this, Li Yuan was stunned for a moment, and found for the first time that the vampire vine could be used in this way.

After coming in, he didn't rush to ask questions. When the two of them were tortured to death by Xiao Hei, Li Yuan said, "Who gave you the idea?"

"No one gave the idea -"