31-35

☆ 32. Chapter 31

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 31

After being on the road for so many days, I would be lying if I said I wasnt tired. A group of people didnt get up until around ten oclock the next morning.

The old couple woke up later than usual, and breakfast became brunch.

"Let's make do." Shen Xingli glanced at the space. They had almost eaten the food they cooked on the way, and now only a few plates of vegetables and a pack of steamed buns were left.

After dinner, a group of people gathered together to discuss future plans.

It's definitely not possible to live by plants at home. After knowing that Shen Xingli's space needs plants to upgrade, everyone thinks that plants should be eaten sparingly and the space should be given priority.

They live in a relatively safe place now, but only if there are not too many things in the house, otherwise someone will risk being discovered and come to rob them.

When forced to a dead end, no one will consider whether they are doing the right thing. Survival is the most important thing.

At this time, they dare not take risks and test their humanity. It is safer to keep a low profile. It is best to put the food grown in the space, and then take it out when it is time to eat.

Besides, they can't stay at home all the time. Over time, they will easily become detached from the outside world.

Shen Xingli's consideration was deeper. Ability requires constant training. If you don't go out, you will use it less often, which is not conducive to upgrading. The premise of safety is that you are strong enough.

After a discussion, everyone felt that they should go out. The final conclusion was that Shen Xingli, Lu Yao, Xu Leyan and Song Qiang took turns going out during the day and coming back at night, while the others stayed at home.

This is the best decision. Someone will take care of the plants at home, and they can find more food supplies when they go out.

"Xiao Lu is at home today, the three of us are going out." Shen Xingli said. Lu Yao's scars have not fully recovered yet. It would be troublesome to leave the city and come back in. It would be better to go out after a day or two.

Others just thought that Shen Xingli was taking care of the younger Lu Yao and had no objection.

Before departure, Shen Xingli installed three solar photovoltaic generators on the top floor. The sunshine there is just right, and it has not rained for a few days and it has been sunny.

After arranging the home, several people drove out. After exiting the gate, Xu Leyan turned to look, and waited for his parents to lock the gate before starting the car and leaving.

"To be honest, I didn't expect the base to be completed so quickly." Xu Leyan told the two of them on the way.

"I didn't expect that either." Song Qiang was also a little surprised. After all, what he saw along the way were chaotic scenes. When they first decided to come to S City, the couple had already prepared that this place would be as chaotic as C City. Prepare, but I didn't expect that everything inside the base is under control.

Although some places are not as good as before the apocalypse, compared to other cities, the response here is relatively fast.

Shen Xingli looked at the city that was chaotic but had a hint of order. City S's response was really fast. It had only been more than half a month and it had begun to take shape. Although the size could not be compared with the real base later, it wouldn't take long for S. The base will expand outward.