71-75

☆ 72. Chapter 71

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71

"Xingli?" Ye Huo turned around, wondering why she would stop the car at this time.

"It's black rice." Shen Xingli was very sure that the hairy dumpling on the back of the leading cow was black rice. "The black rice is on the cow's back."

"Really?" Ye Huo couldn't believe it. He couldn't see it from his position. Knowing too well, she picked up the walkie-talkie and gave an order to the person on the other side, "Go around behind No. 2 and No. 3, and see if there is that cat on the back of the cow."

Shen Xingli kept staring at the back, and found that Black Rice kept trying to show its head. , its just that the cattle run too fast, and they will be left behind after a minute or two every time.

Shen Xingli used her powers to appease Heimi, telling him not to worry, and then asked the person with powers to slow down the car first.

Their speed slowed down, and the cattle following them were not running as fast as before. At the same time, the sounds of other vehicles came from the intercom.

"Report, yes!"

"It's on the cow in the middle."

Their car is directly in front of the cows, and the black rice is on the back of the cow, so it can't be seen clearly, but it can be clearly seen after other vehicles go around it. Observed on the back of the cow.

"Xingli, can black rice control the cattle?" Although he was sure it was black rice, Ye Huo was a little worried. The scene he saw now was black rice on the back of the cow. What if they stopped the car and the cow What if the group continues to crash forward?

He wants to ensure that all superpowers return safely and cannot make decisions casually just because Heimi is here.

Shen Xingli knew the seriousness of the matter and did not give a casual affirmative answer. Instead, she tried to use supernatural powers to appease Heimi and make him stop. This was a signal not to let him move around when he was at home.

The speed of the herd was getting slower and slower, and soon a voice came over the intercom.

"Team Ye, the cattle have stopped."

Ye Huo then gave the order with confidence: "Find a place to park. We initially judge that the cattle are not a threat."

After hearing this conversation, almost all the superpowers breathed a sigh of relief.

Heimi jumped off the back of the cow and ran to the car after a while. Instead of rushing to find Shen Xingli, he jumped on the hood, walked to the front of the driver's seat, slapped the window and said,

"Meow!" The man was driving so fast that he was almost thrown off.

A banging sound came through the window, and there were a few cows staring at it. The superhuman who had just driven asked for help Shen Xingli: "Sister Shen, what should I do?" Such a big cat is not scary, the scary thing is The cows next to them all look like hills.

If the first reaction when seeing the sheep was mutton kebabs, now the first reaction when seeing the cows is to run away. They can't run without running. Although they have become stronger after awakening their powers, they know how much they weigh. Just because their strength has increased, it doesn't mean they can defeat this thing.

"Sorry, I'm going to teach it a lesson." Shen Xingli quickly apologized.

"It's okay, Sister Shen," the other party didn't care about these trivial matters and waved his hand, "As long as those cows don't come over and hit the car."