Zachary ~31~

{Warning: Sexual activities while on the phone.}

I woke up to a warm body on top of mine. I peeked my eyes open, seeing Brooklyn sprawled out on top of me. The blanket was wrapped around her, making her look like an angel. Her head rested on my stomach, her arm draped over my thighs. Her body was twisted in an odd way, making me work out the math of how on earth that was comfortable.

I gently combed my fingers through her tangled hair, the brown locks wrapping around my fingers. I combed through them carefully, my fingers moving down to her bare back, gently scratching it. Her body shuddered softly, and her head lifted from my stomach, her sleepy eyes looking at me.

After everyone turned in for the night, I went to check on her before going to bed. But the peaceful look on her face made me stay. I had told myself that I would only stay there for a few minutes, but when she rolled over and rested her head on my chest, I fell asleep right there beside her.

"Mornin' sweetheart," I mumble sleepily. Her pupils flared slightly, making me grin. I roll us over, pinning her to the bed. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"Calling me pretty?" She grins, giving me a cheeky look. I grin and lean down to kiss her, but her hand presses to my mouth, making me quirk a brow at her. "Morning breath."

I chuckle and get off of her, hauling her out of bed. I stop and stare down at her half naked body. Her skin flushes and she quickly grabs the blanket and wraps it around her. I wink at her before leading her to the bathroom. I grab two extra toothbrushes and a tube of paste, handing them to her. We brush our teeth and wash our faces. She looked so adorable with her flushed face and wet lashes.

Once she was done, I didn't give her time to think before scooping her up in my arms, the blanket falling from her shoulders as she wrapped her legs around my hips. Her lips against mine. She pulls away slightly and grins at me.

"What? You said no to my kiss cause of morning breath, now there's no excuse." I say cheekily, kissing her again. I pull her lip into my mouth, sucking at it before releasing it. I kiss her harder than before, not giving her the pleasure of oxygen.

She groans softly, her arms wrapping around my shoulders and threading her fingers in my tangled hair. I walk out of the bathroom and back into the room. I lay her on the bed, kissing her as if my life depended on it. I grin against her lips, my hands moving to her sides. She squealed when I flexed my fingers against her sides. I chuckled softly and picked her back up, holding the bottom of her thighs.

I walked out of the room and into the living room with her in my arms. The little minx was too caught up kissing me to notice Callan and Atticus watching us with smirks. I walk by Callan, dropping her into his lap. She gasped softly, looking at him with wide eyes.

"When I prayed for a miracle to drop into my lap, I wasn't expecting it to happen." He joked, making her grin. Just then, she realized the outfit she was in. I toss my hoodie at her, watching her put it on quickly.

"How'd you sleep?" Atticus asked softly, tilting his head at her. She smiles at him, adjusting herself in Callan's lap.

"Like a baby." She grinned. I chuckled softly, turning on the TV. Immediately, the first thing I see is Brooklyn's face, a Missing Persons label above it. I gape at the TV and turn up the volume.

"-If you've seen this person or her last whereabouts, please contact the local authorities." Brooklyn craned her neck to look at the TV, jumping out of Callan's lap immediately.

"That's me!" She gasped, her hands covering her mouth. We looked at each other in confusion. Why would they say she was missing? She stared at the TV for a few more seconds, the gears in her head turning. "Milo!"