Brooklyn ~29~

I walked into the huge building beside Callan, the restaurant was so big you could get lost in it. He had his hand on my lower back, keeping me in pace with him.

Just his touch alone had my body raging on fire. His hand was so warm that the heat flowed through my shirt and onto my skin. I wanted his touch everywhere.

Woah there.

"I forgot to ask you earlier," He said softly, only for me to hear. I looked up at him as we walked. "What was the paper crown on your head earlier?"

"A little girl gave it to me. Her name is Rosie." I smile, remembering the cute crown that I have placed on my dresser. I looked at Callan to see him looking down at me with shocked eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, sorry." He gave me a cheeky smile before looking forward again. I stared at his side profile for a second, seeing another emotion pass through his eyes before it was gone as quickly as it came.

He led me to the elevator and we went to the second floor. One of the waiters saw us and led us towards our table.

My eyes met with Zachary's, he smiled and gave me a little wave. I waved back as we got closer. Callan pulled out my chair for me, pushing it in as I sat down.

"You guys clean up nice." I smile, taking in each of their attire. They all had different styles but somehow gave off one single vibe. Confidence.

"So do you." Zachary grinned, checking me out. I smile softly and pick up the menu. "How has your week been? You like your job?"

"It's been a rollercoaster, actually. I love working there, though. My coworkers are amazing." I rant, putting my menu down to talk to them properly. That seemed to have said something to Atticus since his pupils flared under the warm lights.

"Anybody causing any trouble?" Callan asked next, quirking his eyebrow. I smile and shake my head.

"No.. although, there are these men..." I mumble, furrowing my brows and looking off, waiting for their reaction.

"They bothering you?" Atticus murmured, taking a sip of his water. I gave him a grin, making him narrow his eyes at me.

"Not really. They just have this terrible habit of sending me flowers every day... my apartment has become a greenhouse." I smile, making them realize I was talking about them. Zachary chuckles, and Atticus shakes his head with a smirk.

"Firstly, It's every two days. Secondly, it's either flowers or jewelry. You pick." Callan grunted, playfully glaring at me. I narrow my eyes at him and groan.

"Keep the flowers coming." I mumble, sipping at the water. He smirks and gives me a curt nod.

"Hey, let's play an icebreaker game," Zachary suggested, giving us a cheeky smile. I agree and look at the other guys to see if they agree. They looked at each other and then at me before sighing and nodding. "Perfect! Brooklyn, you go first. Say something about yourself."

"Jeez, way to put me in the spotlight." I chuckle. "Let's see, I like music and sweet food. Callan, you're next."

"I'm with you on the music there, I like the sun, and I like dance. Atticus." Callan smiles, nodding at Atticus. He sighs and shrugs, lifting his hands to sign. I focus on his fingers as they move.

-I like baking and the gym.- He answers shortly. I smile and tilt my head at him.

"Well, that's perfect. I have a sweet tooth, and you have a baker's hand. I expect cookies instead of flowers on Monday." I joke, giving him a grin. He gives me a wink and looks through the menu. "Zachary, your turn."