Atticus ~24~

I needed her so badly. I want to kiss her, hold her, smell her, feel her, fuck her. I wanted everything to do with her.

The sight of her looking up at me with her beautiful, curious eyes made me want to fuck her till she cried. To see those pretty brown eyes filled with tears as she came over and over again.

I could feel Callan and Zachary watching us, waiting for their time. When I had heard Zachary's whistle, I immediately knew our precious girl was watching. When I saw her standing there, Callan watching her from the sides, I didn't care about what was happening on stage anymore.

She looked like a little lamb.

Now that she stood right in front of me, looking up at me with those sweet eyes and her wet lips, I could only hope the boys would interfere soon. If not, I'm sure I'll have her bent over right now.

And from what they've told me, she's somewhat flexible.

The image of her bent over, touching her toes while her ass was up in the air made me reach around her, wrapping my arms around her waist. Her chest pressed to mine and her hands against my chest, her eyes wide. I fixed her mask, leaving mine to the side.

My hands rested right above her ass. The tiny dress she had on left nothing to the imagination. I could feel her warm flesh from beneath her dress, along with the strappy lingerie she had on beneath it. I wonder what color her little suit is...

"Follow." I whisper in her ear, feeling her shiver against me. I smirk softly and let her go, straightening up. I start walking away from the middle of the viewing area. I could hear the soft click of her heels behind me.

So obedient.

So naïve.

I could've been leading her to her death and she'd still follow with joyous hops. Like a little bunny. I knew the other two were following behind also, keeping their distance. Time to mess with her little head.

I watched as Callan moved forward, then moved to the side. I stepped towards him, mixing in with a few people. I looked over my shoulder, seeing her look around confused. That's when Callan slid in, walking in front of her. She paused for a moment but caught up to him, tapping his shoulder.

I stayed close enough to hear them.

"What just happened?" She asked softly when he turned to look at her. He tilted his head slightly and looked down at her with an odd look.

"Well, well. It looks like I kissed you dumb." He smirks. Her eyes widened ever so slightly and she nodded softly, lost in thought. "Come on, angel. I told you to follow."

I watched as she followed behind him, her brows furrowed slightly, still trying to comprehend what just happened. He led her up the stairs, leading her down the hall towards our office. Zachary and I kept our footsteps light, maintaining our distance.

Her shoulders tensed slightly when she realized he was leading her away from the public view. She paused in her strides, looking at the back of his head. He stopped and turned, looking at her with soft eyes.

"We may be in a sex club, angel, but I'd never do anything to or with you without a verbal or written form of consent." He tells her, making her shoulders relax a little. He put his hand against the panel, the door unlocking. He held it open for her, his eyes dropping to her backside as she walked in. He looks at us and holds up his hand, spreading his fingers.

5 minutes.

We nod and stay behind. I wished I could've been the one in there with her. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to control myself. Zachary leaned against the wall and pulled out his phone, gesturing for me to go watch with him.

He had the live feed on, watching everything from the cameras. I watched as she gave him a sweet smile and shook her head when he held up a bottle of whiskey. She looked around the office curiously, her eyes wandering all around the room. Callan sipped at his whiskey and watched her every move.

She walked around, her hand running over the soft material of the couches and then the rough texture of the bookshelves.

Then she bent down.

She must've not realized what she was doing. Callan stopped mid-sip and stared at her ass. He threw his head back and ran a hand over his face, downing his drink. His face looked like he was in pain beyond human comprehension. She brushed something off of her foot before standing back up, turning around, and picking something off of the desk.

The cameras didn't have audio sadly, so we couldn't hear what they were saying. Callan walked towards the desk with a smirk and leaned his hip against it, reaching over for her. He pulled her closer to him, her body resting right against his.

He told her something that made her laugh, her hand covering her mouth as she giggled. He grinned and kept talking to her. It looked like they were flirting. And our little vixen was flirting back.

He knew we were watching. Her back was turned to the camera, which meant when he rested his hands on her lower back and subtly hitched her dress up, her thong was somewhat visible. He still respected her though, not showing her whole ass, just enough that we could see that her little suit was white.

They talked for a bit longer before he said something that made her freeze. She tilted her head slightly, letting his whisper something in her ear. When he pulled away, they stared at each other for a second. 

My lips quirked into a smirk when she leaned up to kiss him. He tilted his head slightly, making her lean away before she could bear the embarrassment of missing his lips. She looked up at him and then pulled away from him slightly, seeming like she was apologizing.

He smirked, removed his mask and hers, and kissed her hard. Making her hands fly out to the sides in shock. She recovered quickly and threaded them through his hair. With his hands behind her back, he made a quick gesture towards the camera, telling us to go inside.

I scanned my hand and opened the door quietly, walking inside with Zachary following behind. We completely removed our masks, quietly placing them on the couch. Zachary moved first, walking to stand behind her. I leaned against the wall and watched everything.

"I'm a little disappointed." Callan murmured, making her pull away confused. Her hands slightly slipped from his hair.

"Did I do something?" She asked bashfully, her eyes fell to his chest. I could tell she wasn't looking at his chest though, she was spacing off. I'll fuck that habit out of her.

"You did. You're a lucky girl though." He smirked, his hand moving up to wrap her ponytail around his fist. She snapped out of her little world and looked at him with wide eyes, her lips slightly parted.

"I'm so confused." She whispered, tilting her head so that she didn't strain her neck against his grip. She looked so precious. I couldn't wait to have her.

"You didn't tell me you craved two other men." He growled softly, tugging her ponytail for back. She gasped and her head was forced for back, her eyes meeting Zachary's then moving onto mine.

"Shit."