Atticus ~30~

The following chapter will be a lot longer than the previous ones. Warning! This chapter may include dirty talk, choking, spanking, and toys. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as her eyes widened slightly, her eyes flickering from Zach's to Cal's and then to me. Fuck me.

I wanted to ruin her. Break her in every way possible. I needed her.

Callan gently pushes her towards me, smirking at the tiny steps she takes towards me. This is all a test. And our sweet girl is acing it.

She finally stands in front of me, looking at me as if I was a framed marvel in a museum. That only made me want to throw her onto one of these counters and eat her out.

Her cheeks were flushed, and oh do I want to make them even redder.

She stood in front of me, awkwardly shifting her weight from one foot to the other, her lips parting and closing like a gaping fish. My poor thing.. can't even get her words out.

"I'm waiting." I smirk softly, narrowing my eyes at her. She inhales deeply, wincing softly from the strain on her neck. Her little bubble of confidence seemed to have been popped the moment she stepped foot towards me.

And oh how I take pleasure from that.

"Don't make me say it.." She mumbles, her sweet eyes had a layer of embarrassment. This is how I want her. Just. Like. This.

"Say it." I order, making her entire body go rigid. I wonder to what extent she would let me order her around. She looks over her shoulder at Callan and Zachary, who was watching impatiently, knowing not to interfere while she's in my hands. "They're not going to help you."

Her breathing stills, and she turns her face back. My face, which was previously by her ear, was now met with hers. She was so close I could kiss her without even bowing my neck. That's what she wants, for me to kiss her.

"You already know-" She began, but the look in my eyes told her to shut it right down. If she wants something, she's going to have to learn to ask for it. No matter how embarrassing it may feel. "Please.."

"Please, what?" I urge, letting my lips brush against hers but not kissing her just yet. Her lips felt so soft. So delicate. I groan softly, her breaths falling over my face faster now.

"Please kiss me." She whispers desperately, making me smirk. She looked at my mouth with longing, her little head gears turning so quick I was sure I saw steam coming from her ears.

"That's not why you're here. Is it?" I call her out, making her groan and roll her eyes. My jaw ticks, my hand twitches, and my dick throbs. This little minx will be the death of me.

"Kiss my neck better." She bit out, repeating what Zachary told her. Her eyes fell from mine to my shoulder. Was she getting annoyed now? I'll make her fucking annoyed.

"No." I straighten up, making her chest bump mine. That little shirt of hers showcased her breasts so deliciously. I found myself hoping they weren't fake. Hell, I hoped everything about her wasn't fake.

"But-" I cut her off with my hand around her throat, tugging her to me. I hold her at an angle that her neck cranes up to look at me, and I look down at her with pure hunger.

"Ask properly, and maybe I will." I offer, watching her eyes unfocus for a quick moment before looking back at me. I keep her held by the throat, not giving her an option to escape.

"Fine then. One of them will do it." She hissed, stepping back. I pulled her against my chest by her throat, my whole body jerking at the sound of her moan.