Brooklyn ~23~

"Milo, there's no way I can afford to go to the club. It's freaking 12 thousand dollars a month." I complain. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Please, Brooke. I'll pay for this month. Just this month." He tries, only making me shake my head more. It was nearly 8 at night. I had to go to work tomorrow at 7, there was no way I could go to the club because I'm sure we won't be coming back till late at night.

"There's no way I'm letting you pay that much-" He cuts me off with a groan, pointing at Ethan who was standing to the side just watching us argue.

"Ethan agreed that he'd help me pay it. You already have the outfits, you can pay me back by feeding me like you usually do, and you can pay me back by going there with me." He pleaded. I looked at Ethan who just gave me an innocent smile. I groan and raise my hands in surrender.

"Fine! Just this month. But if I find out both of you pay for more than a month, I swear I will punch your teeth out." I huff, turning around to walk back to my room. I heard Milo yell out 'Theme is Phantom of the Opera!'

A few minutes later, Milo and Ethan left to Milo's apartment to change, telling me to be ready in 10 minutes.

I groan and quickly go take a shower, thankfully, I had shaved yesterday. I brushed my teeth and then dug through my lingerie drawer. I pulled out a black satin dress. It reached to the middle of my thighs and there was lace down the sides, revealing some of my skin. The dress was backless, revealing my whole back down to right above my butt.

I pull out a white set of lingerie and put it on, placing the dress over it. When it was on, I realized how revealing it was. You could see the straps that wrapped around my waist from the bottoms and the strappy top. The lacy sides showed off more skin than expected.

I combed my hair up, braiding it from my temples back and putting it in a high ponytail. I put in some gold studs and long dangly earrings with green gems to match. Ethan had given me a little gift box, saying it was from a secret admirer. I had begged him to tell me who it was, but he refused. Inside the box was a gold necklace.

It wrapped around my throat and then dripped down to my collarbones. Like melted gold. At each end were small red jewels that clung to the gold. Like blood dripping.

I decided to wear it, seeing it matched with the theme. Slipping on some short black heels, I grabbed the long black trench coat, draping it over my shoulders to hide the skimpy outfit.

Milo had come for me, taking me down to the car. We drove with pop music playing through the speakers. When we finally arrived, Ethan parked in a different parking lot than we did before. We all walked through the door after showing security our ID's and outfits.

Leaving our phones and Coats with Lilith, the receptionist. She gave me a small smile and a wink as I walked away, making me smile softly. Inside was just as crowded as the last time we were here. Right at the entrance of the club, there were two staff members, giving out masks. A white mask broke down the middle for the gents and a black mask that was the missing piece. I questioned how they would stay on, but when the staff member helped me put it on, I couldn't help but smile at how cool the masks looked.

"Alright babe, you got the choice. Either stick with us tonight or go mingle. Ethan already sent in the doctor forms saying we're all clean so you can take off the red band." Milo said, pointing at my wrist. To be honest, I was a little scared to take it off but I did so anyway.

"I think I'll go mingle for a bit then come find you two. Be careful." I say, smiling at the two of them. They smiled back before walking off together. I admired everyone's costumes, seeing very revealing outfits that I could never imagine existing. I walk towards one of the stages, seeing the man on a chair, his arm in a cast. His sub was standing in the middle of the stage, her hands tied behind her back.