Callan ~13~

I walked into my office, loosening my tie. My head was swinging and I needed a drink. I sat at my desk, raking my hand through my hair, sensing another person in the room.

"Atticus," I mumble a greeting. He gave a low grunt back. I opened my laptop and checked through my emails, responding to a few of them before looking back at my friend. "What's up with you?"

He didn't answer, just giving me a simple shrug. I stared at him for a moment before standing and walking towards him. I stopped by the wet bar and poured myself a glass of Brandy and a glass of Whiskey for him, handing it to him. I sit next to him.

"We're at a club full of people having sex and looking for it. Go get laid, you need it." I groan, downing the liquid. The door opened and a thoughtful Zachary walked in. He grabbed himself a bottle of wine before sitting on the couch across from us. "Jeez. Both of you need to be laid."

"Nah. I'm good. Just wondering why you suspended Brooklyn." Zach mumbled, taking a swig of the red liquid. I looked at him and sighed.

"Being honest? I don't know why I did. I do know though, that I will be giving her the money from those three days." I sigh, looking back at Atticus.

Atticus was a one-word type of man. He only spoke when he wanted to. He believed that actions speak louder than words. The man was the embodiment of trauma, yet he somehow managed to keep everything under wraps. I envied him at times, how he managed to have so much patience for a man who is a walking bomb.

"She's the one" He grumbled, staring off into space. I looked at him with wide eyes and then back at Zach. Truth is, I knew she was. Since the day in the café where I teased her under the table and she let me. Ever since I walked into the shelter and saw her at the counter, the only person on my mind was her.

Nights spent awake thinking of her small smile when she welcomed me, her sad eyes when she saw the cat, the twinkle in her eyes as she hoped I would adopt a pet. She was so sweet it made my teeth hurt. Then by the café, her shyness that quickly turned into brat behavior. She was easier to read than a book. And I've been looking for an interesting book.

"I think so too. And Cal, you better not say some shit because I saw the hickey on her shoulder." Zach rolled his eyes, taking another drink. I huffed and smirked down at my empty glass, the memory of her soft skin against my lips made my pants want to tighten.

"We'll scare her away in a blink of an eye. You're her teacher, I'm her boss, and Atticus doesn't talk." I mumble. Atticus glared at me softly before leaning back against the couch. I gave him a toothy grin, making him roll his eyes, a small smirk twitching on his lips before disappearing.

"She's graduating the week after next. And after that, she leaves CAS to work with Robert. But until then, I'll just feed into the little fantasies in her head. She told me she didn't get much sleep last night." He said, putting his bottle down and looking at me.

"No doubt she was thinking of the club. I got her number also. Safe to say I don't think those bands were lying." I mumble, thinking back to her little outfit and the matching color bands. Like a little angel ready to be tainted.

"Brat." Atticus whispered, nearly a growl. I nodded and smiled softly. Out of all three of us, Atticus was the brat tamer. Well, Zach and I could easily put our girl in her place, but Atticus was way better at it. He's able to put a sub on her knees with a simple blink of his eyes.

"Did you know she's getting evicted? Her landlord is Stanford Ernest." Zach said, pulling out his phone. I furrowed my brows and shook my head. "She's 1,500 dollars in debt. I'm gonna pay it through though."

"Zachary. She's not ours yet. Don't go spending your money on her." I mumble. In reality, I would've done the same. But who was I to admit that?

"Yet." Atticus said with a sigh. I could tell he was sexually frustrated. And the little minx that haunted his thoughts wasn't helping. We all wanted her. In more ways than one. But she won't want us. I mean, not many would want to be dominated by three men.

Ever since we met Atticus, we knew that we worked better together. Zachary and I had known each other since I was 20. Only meeting Atticus when were nearly 23. But as the friendship grew, we realized that relationships weren't working out because we didn't have time for them. So, experimenting, we shared a girl.

It was perfect until it wasn't. She favored one of us more than the other and even talked rubbish about us to the one she liked most. Eventually, we got sick of it and dropped her. Ever since then, we have been looking for the perfect girl.

Not talking body-wise or beauty-wise. She needed to like all three of us equally, obey our rules as her dominant, and have a little fire in her. After years of searching and coming up to nothing, our hope slowly faded. Zachary was the first to snap, trying out a relationship on his own. Only to completely hate having to leave her alone because he was busy.

But now our Brooklyn basically fell onto our doorstep. She found us and we didn't have to look. But she didn't seem like the type to let three men dominate her. Especially when one of them is her professor and the other her boss. However, that won't be so, soon.

"I'm heading over to her apartment building soon to pay Stanford. One of you wanna come?" Zach asked, putting his phone away. I looked at Atticus, seeing his fist clenched and his eyes dark.

"I'll go. Atticus, you calm yourself." I tell the wall of muscle beside me. Whenever he was too far down his thoughts, especially the sinful ones, he was only a push away from snapping. I was afraid that if Atticus were to go with Zach and possibly see Brooklyn, he'd snap and take her right there against a wall. Which was a huge no in our books.

"I'm going to Snake's den." He grumbled, standing and downing the rest of his drink before walking out. He was going to let off steam in some underground boxing ring.

"Off we go, shall we?" I mumble, standing along with Zach. We went through the club, there weren't many people in here but it was still full. Once we were in the parking lot, I got into his car and we drove to the bank where we got the money out before driving to her apartment building.

The outside seemed perfectly fine, the inside seemed normal. A few faulty floor boards but nothing that would harm her. Us. People. Shit.

We made our way to the apartment where the landlord stayed, Zachary knocked as I looked around. The wallpaper seemed to be chipping off a little but it looked fine to those that didn't pay closer attention. There was a little bit of water damage near the emergency exit door, and a bit of scuff marks against the rug, seemingly worn out. The old man opened the door, staring at us oddly.

"What apartment does Brooklyn Elisa live in?" I said, getting right to the point. He looked at us with wide eyes and confusion.

"She lives in 22C. But not for long. She's moving out tomorrow." He said, rather smugly. I had to take a breath to keep myself from punching his teeth out.

"Yeah, no. We're here to pay that debt off. Here is 3000 dollars in paper. That should cover her debt and the next two months. Give her trouble and I'll give you that same trouble, doubled." Zachary hissed, shoving the envelope into his hands.

"Yes, sir." Stanford murmured, taking the envelope and closing the door. Out of curiosity, I walked to the elevator, pressing level C. Zachary slid into the elevator behind me, the same curiosity burning in him.

We walked down the hall until we found her apartment number. Staring at it for a second, I sighed and turned around, clapping Zachary's shoulder before walking back to the elevator, him behind me.

"One day." He mumbled, leaning his head against the cold metal wall. I nod.

One day.