Brooklyn ~11~

I couldn't sleep, the feeling of his hands on my waist, on my throat, his lips on my shoulder, his breath on my neck, it was overtaking my every thought.

It was so wrong.

But it felt so right.

The way he held himself with confidence and no worries that what was happening was unprofessional. Even though we didn't do anything, he was my boss and I was his employee. And I was basically naked in front of him.

Then my mind moved from him to the silent man I met. Like our previous meeting, he said not a word with his tongue but with his eyes. He made me compliant with just a stare. The way he handled me as if I were his little toy made my panties a little damp. But I wasn't going to admit that.

The way he forced me to look at the sinful act and then hold my throat in his grip, squeezing enough that my breaths were uneven. My eyes snapped open, looking over at my phone on my nightstand, I checked the time. 2:32 am.

Groaning softly, I stood from the soft sheets and walked out to the living room. Laying on the couch, I put on some music. Milo was at his place tonight, which meant I was alone with my thoughts again.

A soft chime from my phone, looking at it, it was an email. I click on it with a sigh, expecting the worst of the worst.

"Dear Brooklyn.

I need your number because there is no way I'm texting you "You up?" by email. ~C"

I couldn't help but laugh at the bluntness, shaking my head softly, I cut my phone off and stared up at the dark ceiling.

A few minutes passed before I sighed softly, biting my cheek. I grabbed my phone and sent him my number. Turning it off again and looking back up at my ceiling. For some reason, I felt nervous and excited at once. This was so wrong that it felt so right.

What if one of my coworkers found out? I'd be shunned. A bubble of dread filled my stomach, making me groan. It felt like someone was sitting on my chest. The soft ding from my phone made me freeze up a little. I looked down at it, contemplating if I should ignore it or not.

I grabbed it and opened it, seeing the unknown number with a message attached. Taking a second, I opened the message.

"Why are you still up?" I read the message about five times. Wondering the same.

"I should ask that to you." I respond, watching the little dots appear and disappear before coming back. There was this weird feeling in my stomach as I waited for his answer.

"Thinking about earlier. I hope you know that what happened has to stay between us and the walls of the club. However, if you have no problem with what we did there, I'd love for it to happen again." My eyes were as wide as saucers. My heart beating so loud I'm sure that the neighbors down the hall could hear it.

I didn't respond. I couldn't. Did I like what happened? Maybe. But was it allowed? I don't know.

But his words stayed playing over and over in my mind like a broken record. He would love for it to happen again. Would I? The truth was, yes. Yes, I would.

But then the price popped up in my head, flashing a violent red. 12k a month?? There was no way I could afford that. Even with my new job. How Milo was able to go with Ethan is beyond my comprehension.

Eventually, after a few minutes, I stood and walked back to my room. I lay down and drifted into my thoughts again. The vivid memories of Sir William and Lori on the stage, the hands of two different men holding me, the feeling of their breath on my skin. The lips on my shoulder and the bruise left in its place.

I let out a shuddering breath, the image of both men filled my thoughts. And in very sinful ways. I tried to shake the thoughts but I couldn't. Both of them haunted every crevice of my mind. One had a name and the other didn't.

After a long while, they finally left me alone and I drifted to sleep.

The following morning, I woke up with a slight headache. I groggily walked into the kitchen and chugged down water. Seeing an envelope on the counter, my eyebrows furrowed. I opened it to see it was an eviction notice from the landlord. I groaned and shook my head, rubbing my hands down my face.

I walked into the small living room, seeing Milo and Ethan watching me with amused eyes. I froze and stared at them, then proceeded to glare at Milo.

"I'm going to take away your key." I half-joked, combing down the bird's nest of what I call hair. I smiled at Ethan, sitting on the couch across from them. "Why are you two looking at me like that?"

"Because. You have a free day today. Which means we're taking you out." Milo grinned, I shook my head with wide eyes.

"Milo, I know that today we didn't have any classes but I still have tutoring at 3." I tried to find an excuse to not go out but Milo just shook his head.

"We'll have you back by 2:30. Then you can go fuck your teacher." Milo grinned before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Milo!" I gasped, looking at Ethan with apologetic eyes. "I don't- Milo, I will skin you alive." I groan, wanting to claw my skin off.

"Don't worry, sunshine. We're just going out to eat and get manicures. Maybe buy you a few outfits 'cause you have a not-so-good taste according to Milo." Ethan smiled sweetly. That only made me glare at Milo harder as he held his hands up in defense.

"Fine. Just give me a few minutes to get ready." I mumble, standing and going to my bathroom where I showered, brushed my teeth, and changed into the only suitable thing I could find. It was a short white dress with pink and purple flowers on it, off the shoulder sleeves that I pulled up to cover the bruise on my shoulder.

Pairing it with white sandals, I applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss. I walked out while putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Perfect. Let's get going, Ethan is driving." Milo grinned and pulled us out of the apartment. The eviction notice grinning smugly as I left.

Not So Delicate ||18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें