"Take your seat," ordered Pain as Zetsu and Danzo obeyed without question. "You don't look too happy to see one of your fellow ninjas." chuckled Kisame lightly. "...He was no friend of mine," Itachi stated simply. "How interesting." "He looks scary and strong," said Tobi. "Tobi everyone here does," said an exasperated Deidara. "Not you Deidara senpai." "He looks like a great sacrifice for Lord Jashin." stated Hidan. "Get your head out of your religion for now. We have something much more important to do right now." said Kakuzu.

"We now must launch our plan into action. Both Kohona and Suna know we have started, and they will no doubt do their best to stop us." began Pain. "Therefore, we must move swifty before they can counterstrike. Hidan and Kakuzu you shall take the two tails held by Kumo. Deidara and Tobi you shall capture the three tails located in the Great Salt Lake. Danzo and Zetsu you shall go after the rouge four tail's jinchuriki. Itachi and Kisame you will handle the five tails. Me and Konan shall take on both the six and seven tails."

"What about the eight tails and nine tails." questioned Danzo as soon as the last word left Pain's mouth. "We will hunt those two beasts once we have finished with the rest." "Sounds like we have a fun little battle ahead of us," claimed Kisame with a bloodthirst smirk. "Indeed, although I doubt it shall be so little," said Itachi while inside he was panicking. He didn't know any of the other tailed beast locations so he couldn't leak the information. In other words, the Leaf would not be able to launch a counterattack against the Akatuski.

"Do I really have to work with this money loving freak." complained Hidan. "Your one to talk you religious pig." said Kakuzu glaring at Hidan. "Lord Jashin is holy and mighty being that all shall worship. If you want to insult him then I'll beat, you on the field of battle you little fuckface." "These partnerships have already been decided for a reason. If you care to disagree and disobey you must be prepared to be punished as well." stated Pain locking eyes with the immortal duo. They both stepped away in fear as they yielded.

"Very good, now this meeting is over. So, begin your searches," ordered Pain as he and Konan disappeared in a flash. Hidan and Kakuzu glared at each other once more before they also disappeared. "Come on Tobi," said Deidara as that duo disappeared. The only ones now left in the room were Itachi, Kisame, Danzo, and Zetsu. "Kisame go ahead and leave. I have a few words I would like to share with Danzo," said Itach his eyes locked on the bastard's face. "Don't kill him," said Kisame as he disappeared. "Zetsu leave, I have need to talk with my fellow Konoha ninja." ordered Danzo. Zetsu disappeared without saying a word.

"It's been while hasn't you pig," said Itachi as he began to circle around Danzo. "Are you really willing to blow your cover over this," smirked Danzo knowing Itachi would never do such a thing. "Have you not learned from my younger brother, we Uchihas will do anything for revenge." "Yes, your clan certainly would. But you're different Itachi. You long for peace, killing me will not get you that." "Would you like to find out," stated Itachi as in a flash a kunai was pressed up against Danzo's throat.

"Find out what, you and I both know that we are pawns right now. We are but tools for this Pain." said Danzo not a hint of fear in his voice. "Tell me then what made you abandoned your home?" "I haven't. I shall take control of the village through the Akatsuki. Then I will use the village to bring forth their downfall and give us a new golden age." "Jiraiya once told me that you had gone mad. I never believed it but now I think I do," said Itachi withdrawing his kunai.

"I'm not mad Itachi. I have wisdom from wars and battles that you couldn't even dream of the horror they contained. I have the wisdom the Third Hokage lacked. I have the will to use this wisdom for what it needs to be used for. You Itachi I once thought could see that as well, but it would seem I was mistake." claimed Danzo. "Tell me then was it this so-called wisdom that made you force me to kill my clan. Was it this so-called wisdom that made you try and start a revolution. Was it this so-called wisdom that made you join the Akatsuki. If it is, all I have to say is your wisdom is shit."

"No Itachi like all the others you can't see the bigger picture. I had you kill your clan because they were a threat to the village. I started a revolution because Tsunade and Jiraiya were too weak willed to lead like a Hokage should." "How should a Hokage lead then Danzo. Maybe with bloodshed and death like how you lead." scoffed Itachi. "No, they shall lead with power and might. They will lead to make the village better, stronger no matter what that may take." "That style of leading has once been tried by my ancestor Madara Uchiha. He was killed by the First Hokage. The Will of Fire surpasses your idea of how the village should be run. It guides us, it is what lets us beat a foolish warmonger like you."

"I follow it too Itachi. That is what has let me make so many hard choices in my life. They were all for the good of the village." Itachi merely glared at Danzo but unlike other Uchihas he would not be blinded by hate. "How do I know you won't tell them I'm a spy?" "Because you trust me. You trust me to help the village, you trust that is my only goal. Getting rid of you would weaken the village, so I would never dare do such a thing." Itachi looked him right in the eyes as he sighed. "Your right."

"I'll kill you. You understand that don't you?" "Yes, you and your little brother have made that quite clear to me. But who's to say you have the strength." "An Uchiha's strength grows with their hate. I doubt you could someone that hates you more than me." "And I doubt you could find someone more hated by their own family than you." Itachi faced Danzo instantly throwing a kunai at him. He had already disappeared though leaving Itachi with his thoughts all alone.  

So to help summarize this chapter really fast I have only four words, "Danzo is a bitch." But all jokes aside their was a lot of important stuff that happened. Starting off we have the fact that Itachi can only tell the leaf village where two of the Tailed Beast the Akatsuki is currently hunting. Next we have now met everyone Akatsuki member. Most importantly we know where two of the duos are heading. Please Vote if you liked the chapter and Comment if you have any questions or request.