The deal

We are at part 50 at long last. After all this time I just want to say thank you for over 5,000 reads and 252 votes. Now please enjoy this part.

"I'm so sorry." repeated Might Guy once more has he finally got Sasuke and Sakura to follow him. "Again, it's fine. I know how hard it can be to get kids to do what you want." said Jiraiya shooting Naruto a look.

"Hey." complained Naruto. "Don't worry Naruto every kid is like that." said Jiraiya. "Alright goodbye I guess." said Sakura as she, Sasuke, and Guy left. "Alright Naruto this town isn't safe anymore so we're heading off." said Jiraiya as he started walking away from the town, they were in. "Hey what about the Jutsu you told me about?" asked Naruto. "Don't worry I'm going to teach you that on the road." said Jiraiya looking back.

XXX

Nearby roof top

"Sir what is our new plan?" asked Sai, still wearing his Abu gear. An Abu wearing a lion mask turned to face Sai. "Yes, we will wait until they are out in the wild, training. When the Fox finish he will be exhausted. We will use that to grab him fast without a fight from him. Jiraiya will then rush in to save him. We will use that to kill him. Sai you will work with the capture group and take Naruto into the air just in case." explained the Lion masked Abu.

"Understood Lion." said Sai as he once more started watching Naruto and Jiraiya walk off. He didn't know why but he felt sad but he himself didn't even know what sadness felt like. "I will make sure the Ninetails doesn't escape." thought Sai.

XXX

"Alright Naruto here's the first step of the training." said Jiraiya as he pulled out a water balloon filled with water. "This step is nice and easy. All you got to do is pop this water balloon using your charka."

"Sounds easy enough." said Naruto, catching the water balloon Jiraiya threw at him. "Trust me it's not." said Jiraiya with a small smile as he turned his back away from Naruto.

XXX

5 days later

"Alright I finally did it." yelled Naruto after finally popping the water balloon. "What?!" Yelled Jiraiya from his tent. "Yeah, I finished. It wasn't that hard." said Naruto with a shrug seeing Jiraiya come running out of his tent.

"I knew he was gifted like his father, but this is another level. It took me half a month to get the first step and he did in under half that time." Thought Jiraiya not knowing how to take it.

"So, what's the next step pervy sage?" asked Naruto. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that." yelled Jiraiya. "Many many times. But what about my question." said Naruto. "Alright fine. Your next step is to do the same thing with a rubble ball." said Jiraiya tossing him one.

"By the way how did you pop the balloon?" asked Jiraiya. "Oh, I realized I just needed to spin my charka in different directions until it would break apart." said Naruto with a smile. "Well done. Now get back to work." said Jiraiya wondering how Naruto had thought of that.

"Thanks for the help, Kurama." Thought Naruto. "Don't worry about it kid. I get a big enough reward seeing Pervy sage face after hearing how well you're doing." said Kurama with a small smirk. "Gald to hear your finally using his real name." said Naruto with a smile getting a mighty laugh from Kurama.

XXX

Somewhere in the land of fire

"Sir we're in position." said a tiger masked Abu. "Good. Now make sure everyone is ready in case she says no." said a rabbit masked Abu. Both of them were standing on the roof of an inn. Other Abu were hidden all around the inn. Some of them even had weapons aimed at it! From the ground though they couldn't be seen by any but one woman walking right to that inn.

"Great what does Danzō want with me now." thought a fair-skinned woman with brown eyes and straight blonde hair that parts above her forehead. "Lady Tsunade are you ok. You look very stress." said a younger woman a bit behind Tsunade.

The woman had a slender build with onyx eyes and jet-black hair with fair skin. "Yes, I'm fine Shizune. I guess I'm still mad about all the money I loss gambling." said Tsunade as her face changed to a much less stressful one.

"Then you should have stopped when I told you to." said Shizune. "But we just started." complained Tsunade. "We had already been there for 3 hours." said Shizune. "What are you sure." yelled a shocked Tsunade. "Yeah, in fact it might have been 4." said Shizune.

"Huh I must have been really drunk." said Tsunade with a shrug. "Yes, you were very drunk." said Shizune. "Guh stop making fun of me. Let's just go to our room." said Tsunade angrily. "Very well lady Tsunade." said Shizune.

XXX

Later that night

Tsunade was shoring away on her bed after being roaring drunk for most of the night. Shizune let out a small sigh. The sigh was a mixture of both anger, sadness and pity.

"How did I end up here." said Shizune sadly. "But I don't have the worst of it. After all Tsunade is the one who lost both her lover and brother." "I'm...I'm sorry Shizune." thought Tsunade realizing how she lives affects Shizune.

"But right now, I can't say sorry. Please just go to sleep fast. I don't want them killing you just to talk with me." Shizune seemed to somehow hear Tsunade thoughts as she fell asleep a few minutes later.

Out of the darkness in the room a masked Abu appeared. He wore the mask of a rabbit. "Lady Tsunade stop faking sleep." said the Abu as he started to walk to Tsunade bed.

"Very well. But what does he want with me this time?" demanded Tsunade. "He requests that you do not become Hokage." said the Abu reaching Tsunade bed. "....Hokage? They would never even think of offering that up to me."

"Yes, you are indeed right the elders would not, but your teammate Jiraiya would." "Yeah, I don't want the hat. He can have it. But why they even need a new Hokage?" asked Tsunade.

"Because of your sensei's death!" said the Abu a bit taken back by how carefree Tsunade was. Of course, he didn't show it though. "So how did he even die?" asked Tsunade lying back in her bed. "By the hands of your third teammate." said the Abu.

"So, he did hold true to that vow he made! Oh well Sensei was old." thought Tsunade with a shrug. "Alright I wouldn't be Hokage now bye." said Tsunade as she tried to fall asleep. The Abu understood as he disappeared.  

What will happen next now that this odd deal is in place. How will that affect Naruto and Jiraiya trying to get the next Hokage.