Chapter - Twenty Six

Arohi's pov..

I stared infront of me.. Bhai is stealing glances of sakshi.. And sakshi... Trying her best to ignore it..
Her cheeks are red under his gaze..
Goshh the tension between the couple!!
Well they aren't a couple now.. They were a couple..
All the creds to my stupid brooosss..

"Soo.. Arohi how are you feeling.. " Sakshi asked me suddenly..
I looked at her..

"Ohh I am already feeling tired.. " I said..
And she giggled at me..

"Ohh then you have to get more tired.. As your engagement haven't even started.. And wait..till the day of wedding.. " Sakshi said..

"Heyy how did you felt.. When you were going to get married.. " I asked..

"I felt.. Excited nervous and there was a tingling sensation.. In me.. You know myy dreams.. Were coming true.. " She said in dreamy voice at the end..

"Dreams.. Your dreams were to get married" I asked her..

"Noo.. My dream was to get married to my crushh.. " She said.. I guess she really forgot that my brother is still right beside her...

"You had crush on him.. " I asked pointing my finger at him..

He also looked shocked..

"Ahh.. No... It wasn't like. That.. I don't know what just came out of my mouth.. " She said.. And looked out of the window..
Embarrassment was visible.. I guarantee..
And my brother was looking at her.. No staring at her..

"Thanks goshh.. I was also thinking.. That how can someone have crush on him.. Like Eww just Ewww.. " I said making a face..
Trying to avoid the awkward moment..

"Yes.. And I guess prithvi is blind to marry youu.. Just look at yourself.. Yuckk just yuckk " He said..whiel making a face..

Idiot!!

"Shutt upp you!! Idiot" I said..

"If anyone's idiot here then it's you.. " He said with a smirk....

"Just shutt upp!!! " I said.. Or I say shouted at my annoying brother..

And before he could say anything..

"Guyss stop it yaar.. We have to reach soon.. Or else juli will kill three of us.. For being latee " Sakshi said.. Pointing out the correct thing..

Meanwhile rishika and riyansh already reached the mansion with kids..
Riyansh walked out of car first.. And then opened the gate fir rishika..
Both of them took the kids..

Riyansh held ruhi in his arms.. And rudr and adi held rishika's hands..

As four of them were walking towards the mansion..

Rishika's pov..
Again I am entering in this mansion.. Everything is decorated with shimmering lights and beautiful flowers..

As we entered inside..
Juli came to our direction.. We both shared a hug..
She was looking veryy pretty..

"Riyansh.. Take the kids upstairs.. The function haven't started yet.. They can stay there peacefully.. " Juli told him..
And he did as she said..

"You wore a saree " She asked me

"Yeah.. I didn't had enough time to get ready.. So that's what I could doo " I told her..

"You can change if you want to.. Our sizes are same.. You can wear any of the lahengas we bought that day.. " She told me..

"No it's fine.. Simple elegant and classy " I said with a wink..

"Yeahh and sexyy too " She said with a smirk..