Chapter - Three

Rishika stumbled and was about to fall but Juli held her..

"Everything is shattered Juli.. Everything..." Said rishika in a broken voice..

"No.. No nothing is gonna happen I will talk to them.. They will surely realize that they are wrong " Juli said while stroking rishika's hairs gently..

"Now no one can do anything " That's all rishika said..

After few minutes.. She tood up..

"Where are you going " Juli asked..

"To get few of my belongings.. I can't stay here anymore " Rishika said..

"No you can't !! You won't it's your house" Juli said..

"It's not anymore " She said and walked upstairs.. Sakshi also followed her..

"No this can't happen.. No.. Pls.. " Juli whispered to herself..

Juli entered inside her room.. And saw jeet casually using his phone..

"Jeet pls stop them " She said to him..

"Don't get involved in it " He said to her..

"They are my sisters jeet!! And none of your brothers did right with them.. They are leaving this house pls pls jeet pls stop them " She said.. Pleadingly..

"Why should I ?? And if they are leaving then it's good for them.. And if you wanna join them you are free to go " He said simply..
And it stinged to her heart.. These words were like an arrow that went straight to her heart causing her to bleed from inside....

"Jeet is this really you?? " She asked hurt..

"Yes this is me real me " He said in a cold voice..

She just walked out of the room and went inside their shared common room..

She saw that sakshi was sitting on one of the couch just staring at the table....
And rishika already got everything necessary...

"Juli send our every other things by someone we won't be able to take it now" Rishika said without even looking at her..

"Tell me what I need to do to make you guys stay.. What can I say so you won't leave . I need to know how I can fix this!!" Juli said..

"How can we stay here anymore Juli tell us what right do we have now " Rishika asked her..

"My husband divorced me.. Hers cheated how can we stay tell me.. Give me one reason to stay " Rishika said..

"Please rishu please don't leave me here alone.. You know let's go together.. I won't stay here without you both " Juli said..

"What about adi then " Sakshi asked..

"We will take him with us I can raise him.. We can raise him " Juli said..

"And you think that this is that easy... You saw how they changed completely so tell me do you really think jeet bhai won't drag you to court.. " Sakshi asked..

"B.. " She got cutted off by rishika..

"Juli sakshi is right adi needs both his parents and trust me one day you and bhai will mend your relationship together with adi ... And we don't even have a chance.. " Rishika said..

"So you guys already decided that you will leave " Juli asked..

"We don't have any other options now do we they can't have filth like us in this house " Said sakshi in a broken voice..

"Fine but please take care pls.. " Juli said with a sob..

She nodded..

Soon they were out in the living room..