Chapter - Twenty

Arohi was in a jovial mood today.. Finally her brothers realized what they lost.. And trying their best to get them back.. At first she didn't wanted the girls to forgive them cause how can someone do something like that.. Yeah she doesn't know the whole damn shit that happened that day.. But still she knows that something horrible happened which turned everything upside down..

And she is helping her brothers cause really want her family to be reunited again.. Like how they were a perfect happy family.. Ahh how much she misses those days..

Arohi's pov..
Am I doing something wrong?? Should I just tell them that i invited their ex husbands too.. Won't they feel bad...
Am I being mean for my brothers happiness??
Arohi Singh Raghuvanshi.. Your brothers are just Arseholes right.. And they are trying to get the most precious diamonds of their lives back.. And family does comes first..
But they are my friends..
They were you bhabhis!!
They were but my brothers ruined it!!
And you do want everything to be how it was!!

Ahh why am I struck between these two thoughts.. It's like watching those cartoons when two mini you would appear beside your head saying different things...
Well to calm my nerves down I just took few deep breathes.. Then stared at myself in mirror.. Ohh i am looking pretty✨..
Arohi you don't have time for this..

After giving some compliments to myself I walked out of my room..
When I about to go down... I saw my two fools of a brother coming my way..

"What happened?? " I asked..
Well as I asked both showed me a shirt and tshirt

"We sort listed these two for ourselves.. Tell us which one is better.. " Shivam asked ..

"Have you guys lost your mind" I said..

"Exactly!! It was the same thing I was telling them that they have lost their mind.." Jeet said coming towards them..

"Guys seriously why are you both behaving like this just wear whatever you want.." I said ..

"Ohh come on we have to look our best ." Riyansh said

"And what will happen by that " I asked with a questioning look on my face

"Ohh arohi what are you asking.. obviously rishika and sakshi will fell on their feets if they will dress up incredibly.." Jeet said with sarcasm

"Well nothing like that would happen we know that.. but we just wish to impress them a bit .." shivam said ..

"Just wanna try our charm on them..so that they won't atleast slap across our faces " riyansh said..

"Have they done it before ." I asked ..

"Nopes but once I was really close to get one from sakshi.." shivam said..

"Well he deserved that though.." Jeet said ..

"Ok now tell us which one .." riyansh asked impatiently

"Just wear whatever you want to!!" I said and walked away from there ..
Gosh they are acting like those over excited girls..whose lover is coming to ask their hand for marriage with his family..

Ignoring their bickering I walked towards the Hall where bhabhi was chasing adi.

"Adii stop!! " She said but adi was running away..

"Mumma no that's yuck.. I don't wanna eat it.. " Adi said.

"Just one more bite.. " Juli said as now she was really close to adi..

"Please mumma " Adi said..

"Adii eat it na.. And it isn't that bad after all.. " I said to him..
Bhabhi smiled at me..