Chapter - twenty five

The last day was like a roller coaster ride for everyone..from knowing about different truths to working together..
Everything was like a ride full of surprises and shocks..

But..the search of that person..or the work is a different thing..and the current events are different..

Today is the engagement of one and only sister of the Raghuvanshi Brothers..
This week is going to be filled with back to back celebrations..

All the wedding functions is decides to happen at their ancestral Mahal..
But engagement is happening here..

All the staffs of the mansion are in hustle and bustle.. everything has to be perfect..
And ..not only staffs but every member of the family except the bride is working..

Juli is rechecking the menu..shivam and Riyansh the decor and security...and Jeet the guest list
And adi went to his masi's house as everyone was busy..

Sakshi is accompanying bride to be in the parlour..

And rishika is taking care of kids..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Masiiiii maaaa!! " The voice echoed ..

"Mummmaaa!!!" The twins shouted...

And within few seconds rishika ran into their playing room..

"What happened is someone hurt?? You guys fighting over something?? Or wanna watch something else?? Or would you guys like to have something else.." asked Rishika..

"Masii maa..we just want to eat something.. we aren't hurt " said adi.

"Neither we fought over something " said ruhi

"And nor we want to watch something" said rudr..

"Ok so what do you guys wanna eat.." she asked the kids..

Who stared at her..

"We are getting bored" said ruhi with a pout..

"Well there's still a lot of time for the function to get started..so till I make something for you guys..why don't you all play something.." she suggested..

"We already played everything..hide and seek.. monopoly..teacher teacher..and many more " ruhi said..

Aren't these kids too advanced.. it's all fault of Raghuvanshis sperms..but they inherit it from both their parents..
Ohh what am I thinking..

"Can we make a cake with youu mumma " asked Rudransh..

As he suggested the idea face of other to lit up also ...

She stared at the children who were giving her those puppy eyes..
Ahh how can she refuse ...

"Okayy" as soon as she said it..the kids started shouting..

"Guyss guys..." She quitened them..and continued.

"But you all will follow what I would say... Okay?? " She asked them..

"Ayee ayee captain" said three of them and she giggled at their antics..

The kids excitedly wore their aprons rishika gave them.. And they started baking together..
It took time.. Well around two hours..
But four of them were having fun..
The kids helped her to prepare the batter and icing..
They played a bit with flour..
Well rishika was Washing the strawberries..

When rudr started the flour game..by applying some flour on Adi's face.. Adi threw it on rudr but I went on ruhi.. Ruhi threw some on both of them... When suddenly rishika turned around..