Chapter - Seventeen

Jeet didn't left juli's side since they came in the event.. Even though juli is having a conversation with one of the ladies about the event going on or doing some gossips with some of her friends that are also present here..
Either jeet is beside her or few steps away from her..

Juli was talking to her friends..whom she got to know since she was in place of her mother in law and grandmother in law..

"Juli.. Look how your husband is just looking at you. Since you guys entered either he is with you or staring at you like you are the only person here.. " Said one of the ladies.

Juli turned her head and caught him staring at her..
She raised her brows.. Well she thought that he wished to leave..

But he just looked in some other direction..
What a strange person he is..??

"Well obviously.. She is his wife.. And even if I was in his place I would have also been stuck to our Juli from day to night... " Said the other one..

"Yeah they are just perfect.. " Said the first one..

And Juli just gave them a smile..
Perfect.. Huh!!
Well what can I say I also once thought that we are perfect.. But we never were..

"What happened juli why are you so quite.. " Asked the second lady...

"Ohh nothing.. " She said..

Sakshi walked out of the party.. Well the party was just a time waste and the people who were present there were just trash..
Sakshi's pov..
Ughhh whyy am I losing control over myself after just some stupid people. Sakshi calm down it's fine.. Now neither that deepti will ask you stupid things nor you have to see that arsehole..
Simply just back to the home and chill..

After thinking this she sat in her car and started driving...
When her phone ringed it was.. Tarun..
She picked it up..

"Hmm bol kya hai.. " Sakshi said..

"Kya ho gya mood kyun aisa hai.. " Tarun asked..

"Areyy yaar kuch nahi bas aise hi ek wahi bakwaas party bakwass logon se bhari hui.. " Sakshi replied..

"Okay listen the thing is that this famous entertainment company wants to organize a concert for you..so I fixed a meeting with them as I thought it would be nice if you will talk to them yourself and clear everything..so why don't you just come to our usual place then we can go there together.." Tarun said..

"Ohh ..i will be there in few minutes.." Sakshi said and cutted the call..
And focused on driving..

But she was unaware that there was a certain person who was following her maybe...

Shivam's pov..
When sakshi left the party I also went after her.. So that I could atleast talk to her.. But she was already in her car.. So at this moment..there came a thought in my mind.. That it's okay.. She will also get angry on me.. I would plan something else..
But..
Kal kare so aaj kal aur aaj kare so ab..
The famous saying...
So I was also in my car following her car..

After some time.. I saw she came to a caffe..
Is She hungry??
Is there a meeting??
So with these thoughts..
I came out of my car and went inside the caffe..
My eyes wander around and I found her... WITH A MAN.. AND A SMILE ON HER BEAUTIFUL FACE.. They must be here for meeting.. Yeah meeting..
I told myself.. And started observing them from far..
At first they were just talking continuously..
And then they ordered something..

Why is she laughing like that.. With HIMM!!! Who's he??

Shivam was staring at them while keeping the menu in front of his face..
He was lost in his thoughts..