Chapter - Twenty One

Sakshi and rishika walked inside their house.. The kids went to their rooms to take a nap.. well they already had lunch outside..

Sakshi and rishika were in the living room sitting together.. Rishika was finishing some reports and sakshi was checking the pictures of her one of recent shoots..

"Rishika..." Sakshi said as she looked up from her iPad..

"Hmm " she said without even looking up..

"Today when we were in the mall and since  past few days..shivam has been acting weirdly.." sakshi said..

Rishika looked up at her and asked
"What happened ?? "

"Well today he was acting all sweet and in these past days he is regularly sending me flowers.." sakshi said..

"I swear the three of them are upto something again..you know today well not only today but riyansh has been doing the same with me also " rishika said..

"Why .. why suddenly they are doing all this rishu.. aren't they happy enough after all the things they did with us.. what else do they want more tell me na.." sakshi said with cracking voice in the end..

"Ohh sakshi come here " rishika said as she closed the laptop and hugged sakshi..

"No rishika I want to know..do you know.. I always thought that he loved lavanya that's why he cheated on me..but.." she said ..some tears already slipped from her eyes..

"But..it wasn't true.. he just wanted to get rid off me!! He did all that just to make a reason to leave me " Sakshi said .. between her sobs ..

"I know I am not good enough I know I am not perfect..I have accepted that..and tried my best to move on and when now I am away from my past why is he back like this.. again " sakshi said..

"Shh.. calm down.. you are strong ok..you are my brave beautiful and totally perfect sister you aren't weak..
He never deserved your innocence your love and now maybe he is regretting his decision of leaving you..and don't let his presence bother you okay " rishika said while sakshi was still in her arms ..

....Meanwhile with Raghuvanshis....

Everyone was tired with all that shopping.. So as soon as they reached home they headed towards their rooms..
Adi was already asleep in the car so Jeet took him to his room..

Well his boy got tired alot..he couldn't help but smile as he stared at him.. Today's all those fun memories came back in his mind..how the three of them enjoyed with the children..
Soon he returned to his room and checked his laptop..he saw an important email and opened it ...

Juli on the other hand when entered her room.. kept all the shopping bags ..and went to washroom to get a bit refreshed..
When she came back she saw Jeet already in the room with his laptop..

He was concentrated..

"Riyansh  just find out about this person jayraj and shivam you check on the company's records and find every single details about his work.." Jeet said..

Juli looked at him intensely..
She gotta call them now!!

She thought and walked towards the table where she kept her phone..
Jeet noticed her presence..

"What happened juli" he asked..

"No.. nothing..I just had to call someone" she said and walked out of the room leaving behind a confused Jeet ..

What happened to her suddenly he thought but it soon vanished as he was back to researching..

Juli as soon as came out of her room she went inside the room which she used to share with Rishika and sakshi. She Locked the door .and called them..