Chapter - Six

Raghuvanshi mansion shining brightly as always.. Luxury is dripping off from every corner...
But it's empty.. It lost its warmth that used to be here..

A woman dressed in a perfect blue saree is sitting in the garden with an ipad on her lap and a cup of tea perfectly placed on the table with few newspapers..

Juli's pov..
It's been a long time.. And many things changed.. Many.. Sakshi and Rishika both moved to Australia.. And started their career from there.. And now after 5 years they are reaching on the peaks of their career.... Even though they aren't here but still we are connected with each other...

"Mummmaaa!! " I heard and turned around to see my handsome young baby who came running to me..

"What happened adi why are you running?? " Juli asked him keeping the ipad aside.

"Mumma bua was chasing me " He said to her...

"And why was bua chasing you " Juli asked him..

"I don't know ??maybe cause we were playing and she was supposed to catch me... " Adi told her..

"Ohh so you were playing together " Juli asked him..

" Yeah.. Mumma " Adi asked..

"Yes baby " Juli replied..

"I wanna talk with ruh and rudr " He told her..

" We will talk to them after breakfast ok?? " Juli asked him.

"But I wanna talk to them now!! Plsss" Adi said.. And Juli was about to say something when..

"Hey champ whom do you wanna talk with?? "  They heard and Adi got up from her lap.. And ran while shouting..

"Papaaa!!! " Adi shouted and ran into jeet's arms..

And jeet ruffled his hairs..

"So what were you both talking about?? " Jeet asked..

" We were talking about my friends dad " Adi said before Juli could explain..

"Where are those two?? It's time of breakfast " Juli asked jeet...

"They are already downstairs.. " Jeet said..

Yeah she still didn't forgive Riyansh and Shivam but still they are her family... And for jeet and her they are just normal.. Like in front of media a perfect happy couple and in home perfect parents.. That's itt... Nothing more nothing less..

Few hours earlier....

In Melbourne...

Sakshi was sleeping in her room.. Cozily in her blanket.. When she heard the clicking of her door.. She smiled knowing very well who that person is..

And then she heard footsteps...

After it she felt that someone climbed on her bed..

And then she felt two small little hands on her cheeks..

"Masu.. " She heard the angelic voice..

But she didn't opened her eyes..

"Masu.. It's morning.. Wake up.. " She heard again.. And then she opened her eyes.. Only to see her cute little angel looking at her with a cute smile..

"Morning ruhi.." Sakshi said...

"Moring masu " Ruhi said...

And then she snuggled to her masi..

Sakshi stared at her cute little niece.. Ohh she still remember the day when rishika gave birth to them..

And how surprised both of them were when they found out that rishika gave birth to twins.. A boy and a girl..