Chapter - Twenty Four

And then in a minute all of them were seated..

"So guys what you wanted to tell us?? " Asked jeet..

"Well.. "Juli said while looking around.. At every face... The brothers had the confusing expression.. And there was restlessness visible on rishika and sakshi's face..

" You guys are really creating suspense " Shivam said.. As he wasn't able to bear the silence..

"After.. Me and sakshi.. We went to Australia we received an email.. " Rishika strated..

"It didn't cleared anything.. Just a single line.. Your parents death wasn't and accident.. " Sakshi said..

"When both of them told me this.. We all started researching. But then a second thought came in our mind.. What if it's all a lie.. Or someone is just fooling us.. " Juli then continued..

The boys stared at them with wide yes.. It's not like they didn't knew this.. But how do they know about all this..??

"Who sent the mail?? " Jeet asked..

"It was from a different account.. Cause.. When we tried to track that person we found out.. That no one uses it anymore." Juli Said

"Then.. With our investigation which we didn't stopped.. We found few clues.. Which lead us that our parents were murdered.. " Sakshi said..

"And our parents means.. All of us.. Yours too.. And then yesterday Juli heard bhaiya.. Talking about jayraj.. We are also.. At the same.. Point.. " Rishika said..

"So.. We thought instead of finding out alone.. We should do it together.. " Juli said..

"We.. We just got to know that few days ago.. " Said jeet..

"You guys weren't searching for the person who did this to them.. When.. It was clearly a planned..We all knew it.. " Juli asked them with disbelief about their parents..

"Yes.. It's been five years.. And you found out few days ago.. " Rishika said.. Looking at them with wide eyes..

"Yes.. We did started searching since the very next day. That happened.. And we found out something too.. And we easily believed on it.. Just cause of some pictures and voice records.. And took actions too.. " Riyansh said with guilt..

"And later all that turned to be fake.. We were foolish to believe in it " Shivam said with a sad chuckle in the end..

"And we faced a huge loss.. One that can't be treated.. Till the end of our lives.. " Jeet said.. hurt was evident from his voice..

Their eyes showed.. The sadness the guilt the misery..

The girls were confused..what are they talking about..is it about our parents..like they lost a chance to punish the one who did it..These feelings are completely evident from their voice and eyes..we can feel it....

"It will be fine..don't worry.." Juli said.. While putting a hand on jeet's hand.. He looked at her..
They had a small eye contact..

"Yes.. We will find out who the hell did this.. " Sakshi said.. As she crumbled a piece of paper..

"We just need to find that jayraj.. And then everything will be out.. We will give him the hell.. " Riyansh said..

"Guys.. We won't be able to get anything like this.. We need to be calm.. I am sure their are some  masterminds behind it.. " Rishika said.

"Yes I totally agree with bhabhi.. I mean rishika.. " Shivam said..

"But we have already waited damn enough " sakshi said..