Chapter - Sixteen

It's been few days since all that event.. Everyone has been busy in their own works..
Juli and arohi were focused on the charity event.. Jeet's work was going as usual he was trying his best to be more close to his family nowadays..
Rishika was busy in the company works.. And sakshi was busy in shoots.. And helping rishika..
Shivam was a bit busy due to some political issues.. And riyansh was busy in finding out about the children and some other issues too..

Sakshi walked inside the office... Of destiny.. Rishika was already here..
She met her manager riya in the way..

Sakshi's pov..

"Where's she?? " I asked riya.

"In there.. " She replied gesturing towards the meeting room..

So i started walking towards it..
When I entered the room.. I saw my sister.. Telling everyone about their new projects..
Girl is in her boss mode I guess..
And all of them left after few minutes..

"What happened?? " She asked me..

"Kyaa yaar rishu.. Kya mai apni dost ke pass bina kisi reason ke nahi aa sakti.. " I asked with a pout..

"Aa toh zarur sakti hain but gar ab tak ke records dekhe jae toh aap aise toh haal chal puchne kabhi nahi aayi ho company mein.. " Rishika replied to me in the same way..

And sakshi gave her a inocent smile..

"Chal get straight to the point now.. " Rishika said while getting up from her chair..

"Rishuu.. Mai kya wo new heels ki collection me se do chaar le lu.. " Sakshi said
(Rishuu can i take two or four heels from that new heels collection)

"Zarur do chaar kyun aap na sara lelo aur hum customers ke liye udhar aam aur angur rakh denge.. " Rishika replied..
(Why two or four take all of that and we will give our customers mangoes and grapes instead..)

"Yaar i am just asking for four heels and you're saying this.. You hurt me today.. Is this is our friendship of years.. Is this is your love for me " Sakshi said in a dramatic way..

"Love ki bachii ruk tu.. You jave already taken three from it.. Now you want more.. Just wait I will show how much I love you.. " She said while coming towards sakshi..
And sakshi ran towards other side..
Rishika was chasing her around the meeting room..

"Achaa.. Achaa nahi letii.. Chod dee yaar." Sakshi said..while running..

"Tuu ruk tujh pe pyaar lutati hu mai.. " Rishika said while chasing her..
While they were doing all this riya came in to inform them about something but they didn't even listened to her..
So she did video call to someone..

"Rishika!! Sakshi!! " Both the girls stopped as soon they heard the voice.. They turned and saw riya holding the tab in which juli was present.. I mean she was on video call..

"Juli.. " Sakshi said.. But got cutted off by juli..

"Shut up.. Is this is how you both should behave in the company!! Riya showed me everything.." Said juli

"Juli bu.. " Rishika tried to say something..

"Not a word.. Rishika you are now mother of two and this is how you will fight with sakshi.. And sakshi youuu when are you understanding that now you also grew up.. You guys are gonna spoil my two munchkins.. I understand that behavior in house.. But in company." And that's how Juli started and ended after a long really really really long lecture..

"Acha meri maa... Sorry.. " Rishika said..

"Haan main bhi sorry.. Guys.." Sakshi said...

"Ok now riya i cutting the call if any of them bothers you or do stupidity around office feel free to call me.. " Juli said and cutted the call..