"You have already made you view point very clear to me yesterday. No need to say anything more." Neil said as the last night's memories of how she broke up with him came to his mind. He looked away to hide his tears which were threatening to come out.

He once again looked at Arya and picked her up in his arms, "Arya, my little darling, there are some things which are not in our control. We have to do certain things even if we don't want. Going from here is one such thing for me. But as I said I am not going away from you. I will be at the restaurant all day. You can come to meet me anytime and in the evening I will come to meet you." Neil promised her.

 "pakka promise Neil, you will meet me everyday right" seeing that he not going to stop she finally gave up but she asked for promised from him to which Neil nodded in a yes. 

He then said goodbye to everyone left. Naeem bi followed him on a pretext of helping him settle down in a new house as she wanted to know what was going on. Biji and Preet looked at Mini to find her already wiping her tears. She went in the room unable to hide her tears anymore and Biji and Preet followed her.

Neil was unpacking his bags when Naeem bi asked him, "Itni jaldi haar maan gaye Neil. I warned you right that Mini is not an ordinary girl. You will have to make extraordinary efforts for her."

 "I know Naeem bi and I was ready to die for her." said Neil. 

"then what happened between you two why you left her in between?" Naeem bi asked angrily as if it was Neil's fault.

 "Why don't you ask your Mini? Veer Balika...huh...no, not really...as far as I know she is such a coward girl unable to move ahead of her past." Neil replied furiously. 

"But...what...happen...how.." Naeem bi asked confused as to why Neil was so furious at Mini. 

"Efforts are done for those from whom you have hope, hope that they want to be pulled out of their misery. They are trying and they need your help. Efforts are not wasted for masochist people. You are accusing me of giving up. I am not a loser Naeem bi. I could have fought for her with the whole world had she placed her trust on me. Everything was going great but then just one small gust of wind came and blew away everything. I had started thinking that Mini is leaving her fears behind but NO. just a small problem came and she became that old Mini. Ever since Arya has failed Mini is wallowing in self hatred and guilt. I was hurt that my love could not hold her in her tough times but I didn't give up. I was trying everyday...everyday since one month to talk to her to help her but she shut me out of her life completely. When last night I confronted her she broke up with me" Neil told Naeem bi everything going on between them since last one month .

Naeem bi gasped hearing all that. She knew that Mini was upset and they were facing problems but she couldn't have imagined that Mini would take such a step. She felt bad for Neil, poor soul had to go through so much. Neil continued to wipe his eyes furiously as angry tears made them wet again and again, "Naeem bi I pleaded her ....I literally begged her to don't do this to me but she didn't listen" said Neil slumped down on the floor as the memories of last night resurfaced again. 

" I had decided to leave the city but then I thought about the restaurant and Arya then I decided to shift here. I couldn't live in that house anymore where my love was killed so mercilessly. I hate her Naeem bi... I hate Mini...I just hate her." Neil finally let out his emotional outburst in front of Naeem bi which he was holding since many days. Naeem bi tried to console him but then she left him alone to give him some time gather himself up.