SIDE STORY 5

Going to the therapist twice a week helped me a lot. I didn't blame myself for being an omega. It was a heat and I can't suppress it without any pills and that jerk did things to me. It was NOT MY FAULT. IT WAS HIS FAULT. But things went wrong just today. He's here and he took the entire house on his head.

Why is he even here? Didn't I tell him to get out of my face? Even khun no told him to get out. But why he's here now? I hurriedly go down to the main hall where everyone is gathered and see my phi fuming with anger. I think he almost killed p'kim but p'kinn had him under control.

"Why are you here?" I ask him with a broken voice. I don't have the strength to speak with that asshole.

"My visa for U.S are pending and also I have to go to Vegas and Pete's baby shower and gender reveal party. So that's why I'm here." He just casually shrugged while answering.

"Don't you realize that you are not welcome here? Does your brain not work? Or are you just plain stupid because you are an alpha?" Khun No spoke with fuming anger. I swear to God we could see steam coming out from his head.

"Just let me stay here till my visa gets approved then I'll leave. I will not even attend the baby shower and gender reveal party!" P'kim answered.

There was a lot of bickering along with back and forth. Phi was so against the idea of him staying and telling him he could stay at his condo but that asshole sold it. Now he doesn't have any place to go. Khun no even suggested renting a hotel room or a condo and not staying here but that bitch was so adamant while claiming a part of this house as his own. Seriously he needs a reality check.

Eventually he was allowed to stay here only on the following conditions and if he breaks them he will get out of the house.

1) No small talks with anyone in the house.

2) Maintaining a distance form porchay.

3) Not eating with the family.

4) Attending the functions separately.

5) No bringing of any men or any women in the house.

**Gender reveal party of Vegas Pete's baby**

Contrary to what the bitch said he will not attend but he did. He was attending the event with no emotions or whatsoever. It's like he was spoiling the while event. Like a rotten apple in a basket of good apples. Everywhere he goes he spreads a bit of negativity.

But I don't even care about him now. It's been a few months since that incident hapoened where he decided to show his true colors. With the help of therapy and Macau I've been slowly and surely able to get over the incident. It's not like I can forget about it, cause it will be a part of my life, big or small, but I can always put that behind my small accidents that happened with me in my life.

I went to the event with major family and Kim came alone. Thank the lord we don't need his company. Upon arrival I saw the venue being beautiful decorated with blue and pink balloons and other decorations. P' Vegas and P'pete were standing in the little stage that was built in their huge garden.

My eyes searched for one and one only........Macau. But he's nowhere to be found, maybe he is helping out with the function. Just as I was about to go talk to a friend, I saw him come out of the house handling a few gifts. Taking the right opportunity, I go up to him to talk.

"Hey" I say shyly while looking down at my feet. I can't help but feel this way with him.

"Hey, shy baby!" Teasing runs through his veins I swear to God.