Chapter 10: Macau what the f?

Vegas roared "Macau who the fuck is this?"

Macau panicked and tried to hide the boy's face but it was too late "Phi....phi ....he's....um..
he is ....um ......phi he is..."

"Um...Vegas calm down.....Macau is a teenage boy so of course he is going to have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, right nong?" Pete tried to save Macau from Vegas but he knew it was not going to work anymore cause Vegas was already on level 10 of his anger.

"No phi he is not my boyfriend. He is just my partner for the biology project for our school. Trust me phi he is not my boyfriend. I mean can you expect me to have a boyfriend with this personality?" Macau laughed at the last part and Pete knew he was sarcastically roasting himself only.

"Ohk let's say if he is not your boyfriend then why he is still hiding his face in your chest, huh? Biology partner for project you say? Huh more like sex partners!" Vegas shouted angrily at the last part.

"Vegas!! Shut the hell up! Why are you shouting at your brother? At least listen to him first and by the way you are sleeping outside the house today and that's final" Pete stood strongly with his statement.

"Thank you phi Pete. P'vegas he is not my boyfriend and he was quiet afraid when you came through the door and shouted at us, that's why he hid and before that something was in his eyes,probably some dirt so I was trying to blow it out of his eyes and you came at that time and everything..............
messed up you know." Macau explained quietly.

"It's okay Macau we are not angry at you for bringing any guy home as long as it's not a serial killer.." Pete looked at Vegas "...right Vegas?"

"Ohk now tell us who is your partner and you can tell the boy to show us his face,we are not going to be angry okay." And Pete silently told Vegas "you better keep your mouth shut or else you are fucked" Vegas nodded and sweat broke out from his forehead.

"Ohk but first of all Pete you need to sit" Vegas brought Pete to the sofa and he sat there will Vegas towered over him like a protective husband.

"Ohk Macau now tell us who is he and you whoever you are we are not going to kill you so yeah.....um" Pete nudged Vegas "......uh yeah Macau I'm sorry for over reacting..... so please tell us about the mystery boy."

Macau was confused. For the first time in his entire life his older brother had apologized to him and even talked to him nicely. Macau cleared his throat and told the boy to reveal himself. "So phi he is my biology partner for the project and his name is-"

Mouths were opened.

Minds were blowned.

Vegas and Pete just stared at each other and then at the boy.

"-porsché"

Pete cleared his throat and asked "yes Macau we know who he is but why he is your partner? It's not like we are against it but we are confused! Do you guys go to the same school perhaps?"

"Yes phi we go to the same school and we are in the same class so yeah......" Macau explained.

"Hello p'pete and p'vegas" porsché who was silently watching how the situation went down now finally opened his mouth and greeted Pete and Vegas. Porchay already knew Pete clearly as he lived with his brother Porsche at the major clan. But he only heard stories about Vegas and didn't knew about him like he knew Pete.

"So you guys are just project partners right?" Vegas asked with a suspicious laced tone.

Both of them nodded immediately and looked at Vegas with nervousness.