Chapter 4: What the fuck

**2 WEEKS LATER**

Pete stood in the hot shower for as long as he could, trying to contemplate the last two weeks of his life. His world had been turned upside down and he didn't know where it
started or ended anymore. It was all a clusterfuck and he was simply trying to keep up with the hell that'd become his life.

Pete found himself nauseated every morning but somehow refrained himself to tell the incidence about every morning to Vegas. He knew that Vegas will suggest him to go to hospital and get treated by a doctor. He wanted to make sure that there is nothing wrong with his body until he tells everything to Vegas.

After Vegas and both Macau left for work and school respectively,Pete went to a chemist again to buy more pregnancy kits,just to be sure. Pete felt from inside that he is expecting but he was no doctor who examines other people. On reaching the aisle for pregnancy kit his hand shuddered and shivered with cold pain.

Pete internally thought,'Will I be pregnant?Will Vegas accept it?Will Macau and Venice will understand about our world and being alpha Omega beta?What will the major clan think?Vegas has not even marked me?'

'Does he really love me?'

His internal thoughts made him question Vegas's love for him. He was devasted. He wanted to cry and get consoled by Vegas and make love to him. In all this clusterfuck,Pete was now more horny day every day. He thought it might be his heat coming back but the date went on and his heat never came. This somehow made him more suspicious cause he read on internet that many Omega don't usually get heat during their pregnancy.
Now Pete wanted to make sure he really was pregnant or something might be wrong with him.

Pete grabbed 3 different kits,he went further to buy chocolate which he was craving all day. Suddenly a middle aged man grabbed Pete's hand and started making weird comments.

"Cmon baby I could give you the pleasure all night your partner might not give. I will fuck you slow and hard all night and make you scream my name like a little whore!!"

The man didn't know how big of a mistake he made by provoking Pete and calling him dirty names and telling him about fucking him.
"A man like you has a small dick which I don't fuck so unless you want to get beaten to death,go ahead and touch me!"Pete proudly said.

Despite the warning that man touched Pete's butt and that's when Pete lost it. He headlocked the man with his hand and pinned him to the ground. Pete abruptly started throwing punches at his face until someone from the store stopped him.
"Next time keep it in your pants or I'll castrate your small dick!",Pete stood up after spitting at the man's face.

He was going to take the test at the store but now he just paid for them and went home.
Upon reaching home he quickly went to bathroom to take the 3 pregnancy test.
Those 3 minutes were the longest,most crucial and terrifying minutes of Pete's life.

Two stars
Two pink lines
One word

He was pregnant

All three pregnancy test were positive showing or explaining him that he was pregnant. Tears started to form in his eyes and a serious panic wave hit his chest. He thought there has to be a mistake,cause he and Vegas never had unprotected sex. Vegas always wore a condom and the only time he didn't, he ends up getting knocked up? Pete was confused as he knew that unprotected sex during heat doesn't result in pregnancy and after their heat they had protected sex all along.