Chapter 1: Pilot

Maybe Pete thought he could save Vegas by taking the bullet for him but fate had other plans for them.

Vegas was shot in front of the Love of his life while trying to save him.

They were fighting against goons who were causing problems within their business and had kidnapped Pete to get to Vegas. But little did the goons not knew was they kidnapped someone more powerful than Vegas. Pete had trained half of his life for physical and mental training as he was the main bodyguard of Khun No and Khun Kinn of the major clan.

But he left the job to be with his lover.

The bullet went straight to lower side of abdomen of Vegas. The sight of blood from Vegas made Pete lost his mind and he shot all the 3 goons who had kidnapped him.

**HOSPITAL **

Now Vegas was lying on the hospital bed for 3 days and Pete,Macau and Venice were waiting for him to open his beautiful eyes.
All of them were begging to Vegas to open his eyes and see that people around him loved him very much and misses him. Vegas has also been a hothead until Pete. They both loved each other enough to give up their life for one another and now Vegas did the same to save his Lover's life.

After 3 hours,Vegas opened his eyes and looked at Pete through his long and luscious lashes. He found his adorable lover asleep with his head on his bed.

After calling his name softly for few times Pete woke up scratching his eyes.

"Vegas!!!"

"Pete you gotta control your pheromones otherwise any alpha walking in this corridor will jump at you",Vegas said quietly.

"Walking up just now and being so much possessive",Pete sassily told him.

"Why don't you mark me then, huh??",Pete said making a sad face.

It had already been 10 months since they were together and 9 months since they had adopted Venice,Vegas's half brother.

Vegas knew that marking process is not easy and he knew that Pete could only take up so much pain but not that much. So Vegas never wanted to mark his lover. Marking was just another process in the relationship of Alpha Omega so they could only smell their partner's Pheromone and no other alpha or omega could smell their pheromones.

**2 WEEKS LATER**

Vegas was now fully recovered and was back with full energy. As Vegas was an alpha he recovered quite quickly and now was constantly craving Pete's attention. Now that Pete and Vegas had a son,Venice,all of Pete's attention went to either Venice or Macau.

Macau was 16 years old high-school student.
Venice was a 9 month old baby who craved Pete's attention as Venice knew him as a father figure. Vegas did Paid attention to the baby but not as much as his lover.

Vegas only got Pete at night due to work during daytime. Many times Pete was already asleep by the time Vegas came back from work to home. He craved his love's touch and wanted to embrace him,but only got Pete's back as he was already asleep.

This went on for months and Vegas was all sex pent up. He only jerked off during his rut period and didn't slept with his love.

Now Vegas had enough cause Pete didn't initiated sex even when he was in heat.
Pete took pills to stable his pheromones but the pills doesn't help with heat and the sexual frustration. They just stable your few pheromones level and never satisfied him but he was already tired by taking care of him ,Venice and Macau. Moreover he also took care of his online import-export retail store.

"Pete",Vegas said softly.

Pete looked at him with his fluffy eyelashes and was tying his bathrobe properly and asked,"Yes,my love?"

Vegas became rock as hard after hearing words from Pete's mouth. He always melted after hearing Pete's smooth and lovely voice.

"I wanna blow you today",Vegas said with a smirk on his face.

"Vegas,how could you say that with a straight face?",Pete said while coughing.

"Why are you emitting your pheromones?",Pete asked with complete innocence.

Vegas knew Pete was going to have his heat in short period of time do he started emitting his own smell to seduce his lover.

But little did he didn't knew that he was gonna come down with his rut.

"Pete, please do something",he said desperately.

"I'm this hard because of you now you have to take care of me and my cock",Vegas said with no innocence in his voice.

The night was still young but the young night was going to either bring havoc in their life or happiness.

To be continued........

A/n: So do we like it or not? If yes please vote for it and comment and share with your friends. Don't forget to add your suggestions as I'm a person who is not as sensitive as rest of the GenZ. But no hate spreading. Please!😤