SIDE STORY 4

Few days later

Macau's pov

"I know I made a little bit of noise that's why you got into trouble and I'm sorry for that." He says the last words with a heavy heart while looking athe ground.

"It's okay! Wasn't even that much of a big deal, p'pete defended me against hia." I put my hands over shoulder so as to assure him.

He's been looking down a lot lately. Whenever we hangout, doing homework together, he has this darkness in his eyes which holds him back. I tried to ask many times but he changes the topic and ends up avoiding it.

This isn't right, he should not be holding back and tell me about his feelings or what's inside him. And if that person cannot be me, even though I want to be, he should be able to atleast talk with his brother or p'khun.

I let go of that thought as the bell rings and we go back to our classes. Today will be a long day. I sigh as I watch his back while going behind him.

Few days later

Chay's pov

I'm gonna confront him today. I decided today is the day and I will also tell hia. It's about time. After a lot of thinking I decided to tell everyone about my rape. It was taking a piece of my mind. It was draining my mind and energy daily making it exhausting for me.

The school ends on time and I slip out fast so as to run away from Macau. He doesn't need to know the dirty things in my life. But why do I not want him know about this? Am I getting attached to him? Or this is something that I've never felt for someone except for p'kim? I sigh and try to get that thought of mind.

I sit in the designated car with a driver waiting for me. Since I'm an omega, hia made me ride with a driver, nonetheless than a beta. I know he's worried about me but doing this is kinda over the top.

I put my earbuds in just to escape the reality and form my own imagination, where I'm happy and with someone. Someone who is Ma—! No wait!! Why am I thinking about him right now? There's something probably wrong with me.

I reach home in no matter of time and just as I go the main drawing room I see everyone. Hia, khun no, p'kinn, and even p'kim. What are they doing here? And p'kim was looking down as if he has done some shameful acts! Just as I was about to ask them why everyone's gathered hia broke the silence.

"Why didn't you us sooner, Chay? Why did you have to suffer so much?" He hugged me as soon as he finished those words.

I knew that they knew! I just broke down and fell even though his hands were supporting me. Who told them? P'kim told me that he didn't even remember something so small. It was too big for me but something unnecessary for him.

"Chay I'm so sorry that my brother did this to you and there's no way it cannot be changed!" P'kinn said those pitying word to me while calming down my hia.

Tears flown down from both of our faces and there was no ending. He just stood there looking down. He never apologized but now he wants to play the pity card! Never!!! He will pay for everything he did.

"I'm so sorry Chay for what I did to you. I was not in my right mind but that doesn't count as an excuse for what I did to you. I'm sorry that I don't remember all those dreadfull details about what I did to you. As soon as I remembered I came here and I told them everything. You can chose to not forgive me or slap me or even kill me. You can even press charges or do whatever you want. But I'm very sure that no amount of pity or apology can make up for the scars that I've given to you! Why are you down there crying? Just hit me! Hit me till I die. I don't deserve to live. I'll do whatever you want but just don't stare blankly at me! Say something, Chay." He broke down as soon he said my name at the end. It is hard for him too.

These are too many emotions for me to handle. I don't what to do but I just gather myself and stand up while wiping my snots and tears.

"I want you to go away very far from me!" I don't even what took over me and I said those words. Somehow I found genuineness in his apology but it isn't enough for what he did to me. He will have to pay for that. He says he loves me but now have to move away from me. That'll be the biggest karma for him.

"You heard him right! Get the fuck up, pack your bags and fucking leave our house. Get rid of your dirty fucking self. We don't wanna see your shitty ass face here. Now get the fuck out of our faces!" Khun No spoke to his brother in a way that I would never imagined.

Just a few moments later, while I received consolations and many numbers of therapist, I see p'kim leaving the house. He's now gone forever. I feel relieved to see my rapist lose everything he's ever had. A real loving family. His love. His career.

He leaves and I feel open. My heart feels heavy and light at the same time. I feel like I did something horrible to him and he doesn't deserves this but what he did to me was not right either..... maybe I should go to a therapist. Maybe they can help me out get out of this tangled feelings of guilt.

                 TWO MONTHS LATER

There was a lot of drama going around minor family as we found out that he was pregnant. And also I started therapy, and p'tank my therapist helped me out a lot. He slowly started to get my feelings out of me and suggested me to express things more often so people around me would feel comfortable with me and I could put my mind at ease.

I swear to God everything comes out so easily when I'm with but it becomes difficult when I'm with my family. I also told Macau about what happened with me and to my shock his reaction wasn't so shocking. He just hugged me for few minutes while caressing my back. It felt nice being held by him in his big arms. Slowly and surely I've started to see him in a different light. Like he's not the same cold boy he was before. He became do mature overtime.

He's so patient with me and also told me that I can take all the time in the world so then he can finish my naughty list with me. I don't k ow even realize that I'm blushing and Macau brings us our coffee. Yeah, I'm on date with him. Is it a date? Or hangout? He asked me to coffee and I said yes. So, it is a date, right? Well whatever, I'm just gonna enjoy today and make sure nothing is gonna ruin today.

"How's the coffee? Bitter or sweet, just like you like it?" He asks me as soon as I sip on my hot sweet coffee.

"It's sweet.......just....just like you.." I said that while sipping my coffee and hiding my blushing cheeks which have overtook my whole face.

"Oh really? I'm glad to hear that. So I wanted you to know that that phi and hia are gonna keep the baby and raise it. And they also want to hold a Gender reveal party and I want to invite you there on my end." He says while he looks at me with his caring eyes.

"Okay I will." I say with a positive affirmation.

To be continued.........