Chapter 3: Negative

**2 WEEKS LATER**

After the two weeks ago hard-core and passionate night Pete and Vegas started to live their lives normally with Macau and Venice. Vegas went to work early this morning and on his way he also dropped Macau to his school. Now Pete was alone with Venice with innumerable bodyguard around them on Vegas's order. Vegas wanted both his lover and son's life to be properly guarded as their business had many enemies.

"Ohh my baby don't cry",Pete said will cooing Venice ,who was continously crying while getting patted in his father's arm.
"Shhh... don't cry my baby,it's still early in the morning baby Venice. I have to go to work too you know my cupcake."

No matter what Pete did,Venice didn't stop crying. Finally Pete came with a baby formula milk and started feeding his cupcake. Upon getting feeded Venice stopped crying and looked at his pa with moisture filled eyes.

"Awww my baby,look how much your eyes have swollen...oh no my baby",Pete said while cooing and feeding Venice at the same time.

After feeding Venice, Pete put him in his crib to sleep. Looking at his soundly sleeping son,Pete was hit with an emotional wave so he took a picture and sent it to Vegas.

After putting Venice to sleep,Pete went on to check his online retail store and worked on it for time being. While working Pete lost the count of time and lunch time was here. He promised Vegas that he would come to his office for lunch but be couldn't leave his sleeping son alone at home,so he decided to take their son,Venice with him to Vegas's office.

Pete put sleeping Venice into the baby stroller without disturbing his son's precious sleep.
After properly putting the stroller in the car and putting safety belts,he then settled into drivers seat and wearing safety belts he started his car. Now Vegas's both lover and son were coming to meet him for his lunch.
Pete was quiet happy as he gets to watch the father-son getting some bonded time.

**VEGAS'S OFFICE**

Pete went to park his car next to Vegas's parked car in the parking lot. Vegas always saved an extra spot for parking next to his car cause he knew Pete would visit him anytime.
After properly parking his BMW,he took Venice out of the car with his stroller. Venice was already awake by the time the reached the office and was laughing and smiling at Pete.

"Aww...my cupcake",Pete whispered

After taking Venice in his hands,Pete started to walk towards Vegas's office and stopped at his secretary's desk.
"Is he inside?",Pete asked the male secretary.
"Yes,he is waiting for you",the male secretary said with professionalism.

"Vegas,I'm here",Pete said enthusiastically "and look who I brought?"he completed by showing Venice to Vegas,who was cuddling in Pete's arms.

"Oh,you brought Venice?",he said with little disturbance on his face.

"I thought we could have some alone time",Vegas said while smirking.
Pete was stunned and his cheeks became tomato red.

"Anyways now that you are here with him,let's eat the spicy shrimp soup and fried rice",Vegas completed.

Pete was excited to eat the shrimp soup and fried rice and wanted to inhale the smell of the authentic and delicious food,but the smell of the soup hit a nauseous wave inside Pete's nose and mouth. He suddenly wanted to throw up and his head was getting dizzy.
The final nausea wave hit him and Pete while covering his mouth with his hand went straight to the bathroom.

He started throwing up mornings breakfast in the toilet. Seeing his love getting wrecked in the bathroom,Vegas rushed to the bathroom with Venice in his hands.

"Pete,are you alright??Omg what happened??Are you down with a fever?Or are you having allergic reaction,but you are not allergic to anything??Or you have an infection??Omg what happened to you my love?How am I gonna live with this little Demon??Pete answer me?please?",Vegas said without catching his breath.

"Vegas,let me breath. No,I don't have a fever nor an allergy nor an infection. So calm down. I just feel a little nauseated. But I'm fine",Pete said quietly.

"But why are you calling our son a little Demon,huh? You are sleeping on the floor tonight,that's it.",Pete said furiously.

"My love not even sofa and directly floor?",Vegas teasingly said.

"Vegas!!"

"Ohk ohk I'm sorry,my love. It was genuine mistake,I didn't mean it",Vegas continued
"Ohk now let's eat and you are sitting on my lap and put Venice in the stroller",he demanded.

"No",Pete said.

"Ohk sorry,but let's eat",Vegas said.

They started to open the dishes and Vegas was serving on both of their plates while carrying a casual conversation about Venice and Macau with Pete. Upon taking a single bite,Pete felt like throwing up but didn't cause he didn't wanted to worry his lover. So he kept taking small bites but the nausea didn't help and he began to throw up right on his plate.

"Pete,omg,my love let's go to a hospital right now. You are not alright and don't say that you are alright",Vegas said angrily

"No we are not going to the hospital,Vegas"
"I'm tired so that's why. I want to go home",upon finishing the sentence Pete abruptly stood up with Venice and stormed out of Vegas's office and leaving behind a shocked and stunned Vegas with open mouth.

Vegas knew Pete was tired by taking care of everyone at home so he just sent Pete a message.

Vegas

When you reach home safely give me a call or send a message my love.

Pete

Ohk I will.

Pete knew what was going on with his body so he straight went to a chemist and he bought 3 pregnancy kits. He somehow was stressed about their steamy night without any protection in their heat. So he took the pregnancy kits and went home and messaged Vegas that he has reached safely with Venice.

After procrastinating for half an hour,Pete finally took all three test. He was hoping that they would turn negative but fate had other plans for the Theerapanyakul family and Pete.

After 3 minutes,he took a look at the tests and he found negative.This shocked him but he found himself a bit sad. He couldn't define the tingly feeling he had in his chest. But he wasted no time and threw all of the tests in the dumpster.

To be continued.......

A/n: So do we like it or not? If yes please vote for it and comment and share with your friends

A/n: So do we like it or not? If yes please vote for it and comment and share with your friends. Don't forget to add your suggestions as I'm a person who is not as sensitive as rest of the GenZ. But no hate spreading. Please!😤