Chapter 11: Macau you lil....

Everything was going to be alright, that's what Pete thought but at night who knows what could happen......

It was still broad daylight and Vegas left a bell for Pete so he could just ring it up and get what he wants. Pete just decided to read a book about pregnancy in omegas and babies and wondered what his baby will look like when it is born and keep rubbing his flat belly. After a while he got bored of that book and wanted to get out of the bed but resisted because of the doctor's words and Vegas's threats and many more things.

Macau came into the bedroom with Pete's lunch and his. Both of them ate together and Pete told Macau about the morning incident which led to many more mishaps and told him that the baby is healthy and doing nice.

The rest of the day was boring as usual because Pete worked from home for his online retail store and took care of Venice and changed his nappies.

It was 6:30 P.M. and Vegas was still not home. He was usually at home near 6 P.M. but today he was late and Vegas always came with dinner when they were going to eat from outside.

Pete tried to dial Vegas's phone number but the line was busy. He was hungry and was also told not to get out of the bed so he finally decided to ring the bell. After few seconds Macau barges into the room panting and asked "Phi do you want something?"

"Yes,I do want something but why are you panting? It looks like you just got caught doing something and you ran away? You were not doing drugs or weed right? If somehow Vegas finds it you will be dead,you know. Even I won't be able to save you!"

"Ohwww Phi I was not doing any drugs or weed so don't worry." He replied with a smiling face "but Phi you ringed the bell so did you wanted anything......." Macau asked while lightly scratching his hands.

"Ohh yeahh.... I was a bit hungry so let's have dinner or no.....just give me a snack!" Pete said while rubbing his belly.

"Phi you can have dinner right now and later too when Phi comes home from work you know. We know that a pregnant person has to eat for two person so yeahhh........." Pete's eye were starting to form moisture over the heart touching words from Macau.

He sniffed and removed his tears with the help of his finger. "Ohk Macau let's eat now cause the baby is hungry." He said while rubbing his 1 month old belly which had slight toned abs. Macau helped Pete get up from his bed and took him safely to the dinning table and also brought Venice with him. Macau felt like an elder taking care of the kids but in reality he was a confused teenager who didn't really knew how to make good decisions....

After serving Venice with baby food, Macau then took Pete's dish from the cabinet to serve him. Macau served chicken pad thai which was made by Vegas prior to when left for his work. Vegas was always worried now that Pete was pregnant and a massive life threatening or shocking incident took place. He wanted to make sure that Pete only eats organic and home-made food and not a lot of take outs. After serving Pete's plate, Macau served his plate and sat down to eat. They casually chatted about school topics,baby topics and other day to day life related things.

"So phi.....um....am I still grounded?"

Pete looked at him with scrunched eyebrows "mmhhm....yes you are."

"But phi we were not doing anything I swear.....and you know Porchay was so lonely and sad so I called him here. I didn't really thanked about the situation!"

"Hm....and what if khun kim finds out then what will you do? Tell Porchay to move in with you? Hm?"

Macau kinda choked on his food and looked at Pete with a confused face "that's not a bad idea phi....I mean the worst that kim could do was broke his heart and he already did so I'm gonna mend it......I mean heal him....I mean....you know what I mean phi?"