Chapter 6: Abortion

"Congratulations Mr. Pete and Mr. Vegas you guys are 1 month (4 weeks) pregnant. You guys are expecting.

Now it was confirmed that they were expecting. It was a confirmed by a fucking doctor and not a pregnancy test.

"So we need to discuss about your appointments for each tri semester so we can check if the baby's healthy or not,if you are going to keep the baby?The other option is pretty obvious and you guys must know it right? Let me know your decisions by tomorrow so we could make appointments for either of the option,okay?" the doctor said with professionalism.

"OK doc,we will go home to decide and contact you later!",Vegas said instead of Pete cause he was quite in deep shock after the confirmed pregnancy.

**HOME**

It was 6 PM by the time the couple reached home. Pete went out of the car and straight up went to check up on their son. The poor baby was crying constantly and only calmed down after he saw Pete.

 The poor baby was crying constantly and only calmed down after he saw Pete

(Venice is roughly between 9-10 months old here. So that's why he's not similar to the one shown in pictures of introduction. But don't worry that one will come too.)

Seeing his son has cried his eyes out Pete went to take up in his arm and cuddle him so he could sleep. Venice was more cranky than ever and Pete knew he was hungry. He grabbed his baby formula bottle and started to feed him.

"Vegas,can you cook dinner? Please?"

"Of course my love. Don't say please."

Vegas cooked Pad Thai and Tom Yum Goong with rice. After setting up the dinner table.Vegas called down Macau for dinner and they all sat to eat the dinner. Pete was extremely hungry so he started eating without caring about any world's problem. To be honest,Pete was pregnant and a pregnant person should be provided best treatment available.

"So phi,what do we need to abort?" Macau asked innocently not meeting his eyes to the couples.

"Macau you are young and don't need to interfere in adults business." Vegas said with seriousness in his voice.

"But phi you said that I'm an adult and I need to take responsibility about certain things so..." Macau stopped after Vegas glared at him.

All 3 of them ate in silence after that. Pete and Macau washed the dishes as they made a rule if someone cooks dinner the others will wash the dishes later. Meanwhile,Vegas put Venice to sleep. By the time Venice was sleeping Vegas came downstairs and found Pete sitting on sofa all alone.

"Where's Macau?"

"In his room."

"Okay,love let's go to our bedroom."

"I'm too tired,carry me."

Vegas didn't have to be told twice and he picked up Pete and carried him to their bedroom in bridal style. As soon as they reached their room,Pete started kissing Vegas's face and down his jawline and collar bone.