Chapter 5: Pregnant

"Vegas.... I'm pregnant",he finally said it
"What the fuck?How?"

"Yes I'm pregnant and we are expecting. I took 3 tests today and they all came positive ",he showed those tests to Vegas.

Vegas looked at all of them with anger and furiousness. He didn't know how he felt he just wanted Pete to have him all self but after Venice's arrival everything changed.

"We already have Venice, right? We don't need another one,right?",Vegas said meeting tearing eyes of Pete.

"What? You want to abort our baby? Why?"

"We don't need another distraction in our life. Our lives are messed up and busy as it is and half of the time I can't even get your attention from Venice. So after this baby What guarantees that you will give me attention. I feel like that you will neglect me even more after the arrival of the.....",he couldn't say the word.

"You talk about having my attention but then why haven't you marked me yet or knotted me or even marry me?" Pete furiously screamed at him "I mean the last part is a bit more advance in a relationship but the former 2? Do you even love me? Why should we abort this baby?"Give me one good reason to abort it?",Pete said furiously.

"Love you? Of course Pete I love you!! I have only loved you my entire life not even myself but you only and only you. Of course we can afford another child or heck even 10 but we can't give the child our time. You even know it that I'm busy at work and you look after Venice at home while maintaining your online store and taking care of Macau and his studies after he comes home. We are barely able to take care of ourselves and you want another baby in this world who's gonna feel neglected by their family and parents. It's their life which will be ruined not ours."

"Let's talk about this in the morning.",Vegas cleaned himself and Pete and kissed Pete's forehead. Pete didn't muttered a single word cause he knew that they will talk about this in morning. After pulling the covers from the body Vegas pulled Pete into his embrace and they cuddled and slept.

Pete was internally disturbed and thinking 'how could Vegas say that?' Pete somehow was distressed because he knew Vegas was right.

**MORNING**

They woke up early on the Saturday morning so they all could have breakfast with the family. Vegas wanted to talk to Pete about the pregnancy but he didn't knew how to initiate it.

"Pete,can we talk?"

"Let's go have breakfast with Venice and Macau first."

"Okay let's do that first,my love."

After preparing sunny side eggs with leftover Curry,they all settled at the dining table to eat breakfast. Vegas sat beside Macau and opposite to Pete who sat beside Venice. No one initiated any conversation so they all ate in silence but the awkward silence was broken by Vegas.

"We can't keep it. It's not good for us. We need to abort it Pete. Don't be so stubborn Pete. We all are as busy it is."

"Vegas!!Shut up! We decided not to talk about this matter here and later,we have the whole day or are you so busy,huh?",Pete said with fuming anger.

One comment led to another and they started fighting at the table not caring about neither Venice or Macau. Pete let go of the conversation and picked up Venice in one arm and pulled Macau with his other and led them to the car. He started the ignition and pushed the gas at a full speed.

At that moment Pete was acting like a mother figure who took his kids with him when situation gets messy and nasty with their partner. Pete didn't knew where to go with Macau and Venice.