Chapter 23: The end.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: MISCARRIAGE, DEATH.

READ THIS CHAPTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

This time I will save you.
Knowing that you want our baby to be saved.
But I will save you.
I will have to be greedy.
For both me and Macau.
I'm so sorry Pete.

"Doctor, please save my lover!" I manage to speak as Macau is till crying in my arms. The doctor asks me to join the Operating room for the pheromones.

I manage to sit down Macau and calm him.
"I'll be back with p'pete! Please don't cry and call the major family too!" I spoke the last words as I wear the operation clothes and enter the room with the doctor.

There he is! My Pete! Lying on the bed all hopeless, helpless waiting for someone to save him.

I'm so sorry Pete!

**************Few moments ago************

I knew I had to make a decision which was going to affect my family in the near future. Pete possibly won't be able to get pregnant again as the doctor had already suggested it will be difficult.

Venice won't be able to have a sibling and for Macau.....his depression will hit hard again. I can't afford to lose my family over a child which wasn't even born but was causing havoc in every possible way in our life.

Just as I was about to enter the surgery room, Macau came with Venice crying in his arms. He had a runny nose with tears streaming down his face like there was no tomorrow.

I take Venice from Macau's arms and pulls him close to my chest. "Shh little Demon don't cry.......pa will be okay na."

That seems to have work on my child. Venice slightly stops crying but still doesn't let go of me and helps me tightly. I try to pat and rock him and make him sleep but he's being a stubborn child now that he knows that Pete is in danger.

I tell Macau to take Venice from my arms but his hold his too tight for a 1.5 year old. "Paa....... where is pa Pete?" He asks crying again.

Tears in his eyes make me more emotional. He's never called me pa and he's never cried this much. He's hurting inside too. I'm so sorry Pete but everyone here needs you more than ever.

*******************NOW*******************

Pete is there lying helplessly, his body tied with different wires from God knows where. The doctor pulls me aside and tells me "Mr. Vegas you need to either emitt your pheromones or we will take them out of your body and inject them directly into Mr. Pete's body."

"Do what you think is good for Pete, I don't care about me right now. My priority is my future husband now!"

A nurse comes upto me and takes my blood with an injection. They seem to work on my blood and separates my pheromones from them.

The nurse injects them through a tube connected to Pete's wrist. Maybe he can be stable now but I was wrong. A machine starts beeping abruptly confusing everyone in the room. The doctor's rushes to Pete's side and check his vitals and pulse.

This could go very wrong. If something happens to Pete all of their head will be on display on the hospital.

"Doctor we will have to give him shock, he's losing his vitals and pulse. Also his pheromones levels are dropping too. His body is almost stopping from creating his pheromones!"